The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale for 2018 is approaching! This post will give you all the details, dates and preliminary information about the sale. My favorite part of the sale is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Beauty Exclusives and GWPs. I look forward to this event every year!
The 2018 sale dates are from July 20 to August 5th for everyone, but if you’re a Nordstrom Cardholder you can shop the sale early for their Early Access (online and in stores). In addition, if you’re a Level 4 cardmember you have the option to pre-shop the sale even one day earlier (in store only).
Key sale dates:
- July 11th – Level 4 Cardmembers can pre-shop sale in stores
- July 12th – 19th – All Cardmembers can shop Early Access sale items both in stores and online
- July 20th to August 5th – Sale open to public
What’s offered during the sale?
Nordstrom has a special selection of items from every category during the sale. Some are marked down items (prices go back up August 6th), some items are Nordstrom exclusives made especially for sale time. In beauty they offer products and sets often exclusive to Nordstrom. They also have value sized products priced at lower price points. Often times expensive items beauty tools like simplehuman, Clarisonic, T3, Foreo are marked down to really good deal prices. The beauty department also has really good GWPs as well!
How do you get Early Access?
All you need to do is be a Nordstrom Cardholder. Apply by July 8th and you’ll be able to get Early Access starting July 12th. In addition to getting early access, you can earn points on purchases. Points accumulate to help you earn Bonus Note which can be used towards purchases.
Catalog Preview can already be accessed online! You can download the catalog from Nordstrom.com. This is usually just a small sneak peek of what’s being offered. They release all the details once the sale starts.
What’s on my radar so far (note items will go live on their site once the sale officially starts, but I’ve linked all the products so you can see the details in case you’re interested):
- Charlotte Tilbury The Pretty Pink Lip Set – this year’s set has three new colors in Re-Size and Re-Shape Lipliner, Rose Kiss Matte Revolution and Blushing Dream K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick
- Charlotte Tilbury Glowing, Pretty Skin Palette – the name has me sold
- MAC Nude Lip Trio – Lipstick in Love Drought, Lipstick in Pretty Natural, Lipglass in BodyCon
- simplehuman Sensor Mirror with Brightness Control (I already own this, you can see my review on last year’s version here)
- Bobbi Brown Deluxe Eye and Cheek Set – Looks like a great starter set
- Tom Ford Iris Bronze Eye and Lip Set – This Iris Bronze eyeshadow palette looks like the same formula quad as Nude Dip, Enchanted and Honeymoon! I’m so excited to see this in person!
- Diptyque Scented Candle Set – This has five miniature candles perfect for gifts or to try Diptyque if you’re new to the line
- Foreo Pink LUNA mini 2 + LUNA play Set
- T3 Grey & Rose Gold Cura Hair Dryer – Special color and price for the sale, it’s designed to help fight frizz and I’m really interested in how this compares to other hair dryers
- Laura Mercier Illuminator Face Palette – Travel-friendly trio with Indiscretion, Devotion and Addiction (swatches of the full size options in this post here)
I’m going to be checking out any sets from Glamglow, Kate Somerville and Sisley Paris as well. Haircare options are often great to shop for value sets. I’ve stocked up on Moroccanoil every year. Chanel and Dior also usually have exclusive collections or products.
I’ll update this page as I find out more information! Stay tuned for some fun giveaways as the sale date approaches.