I’m back in Florida compiling my photos and notes from my San Francisco trip and hope to have the first travel post up tomorrow. I’ve failed miserably trying to blog and travel at the same time although if you follow me on Instagram you’ve seen snippets of our travels. I’m so touched by your comments and recommendations and was even so surprised a few of you recognized me in the city while I was wandering the Union Square area and stopped me to say hello. A quick roundup of some things I’m loving right now and I’m giving away my extras of these in this post to 1 lucky winner. Details on how to enter at the bottom of this post in the widget but a few notes on current favorites.
- Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo 2.2 oz (mini) is my favorite dry shampoo, I love the scent and the fact that it doesn’t leave a white cast on my dark hair
- Chanel Ombre Premiere Longwear Eyeshadow Cream in Scintillance (full size) is one of the longest lasting eyeshadows I’ve tried (swatched here)
- Laura Mercier Face Illuminators (full size) are among my favorite highlighters, Addiction is shown which is a yellow gold but I really like all the colors
- Laura Mercier Caviar Eye Sticks (full size) are a regular staple in my beauty routine, I am obsessed with Rose Gold and Copper
- Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask (mini) is another one I really like, I have an extra of this which is why I’m giving it away!
- Glossier Wowder Brush is such a great synthetic pink brush, I love the little zip pouch it comes with too
- Tatcha The Essence (mini 20 ml) is the best essence I’ve tried, it works in a wide range of climates for me and helps keep skin plump and hydrated, it’s lightweight but effective – I notice a difference when I stop using it! (Individual travel size is sold out, but you can find it in their sets)
- Tatcha Sheet Mask (full size, x1) a classic no-fuss mask that adds the perfect amount of hydration
- 111SKIN Bio Cellulose Facial Treatment Mask (full size, x1) hands down the best sheet mask I’ve tried (review soon, but I already bought 2 boxes)
- NARS Velvet Lip Glide (full size) is one of the best velvet lip products I’ve tried – it’s great for those who don’t like the liquid lip trend but still want to try something with a velvety finish
- Glossier Pouch is something I carry with me frequently – they’re good throw in the bag things and the bubbles help protect compacts, the zipper isn’t the best and often breaks on me but I still like them
- Truffle Clarity Clutch in Black (small) you ladies know I love these clear zip pouches, they go with me everywhere!
To enter my giveaway simply enter through the Rafflecopter widget below, perform at least 1 of the entry tasks.
- It’s open internationally but you must be 18 years or older to qualify.
- Giveaway will run through Monday September 4th at 11:45 PM EST.
- I’ll select 1 winner at random through the widget and e-mail them for their contact info within 24 hours after giveaway ends.
- Winner must respond within 24 hours otherwise another winner will be selected in their place.
- Note all entries are subject to verification. Giveaway not affiliated or sponsored with anyone.
- 1 winner will receive 1 of each item listed: Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo (mini 2.2 oz), Chanel Ombre Premiere Cream Shadow in Scintillance, Laura Mercier Face Illuminator in Addiction, Laura Mercier Caviar Eye Stick Full Size (winner’s choice), Christophe Robin Mini Regenerating Mask, Glossier Wowder Brush, Tatcha Essence (mini 20 ml size), Tatcha Sheet Mask (x1), 111SKIN Biol Cellulose Sheet Mask (x1), NARS Velvet Lip Glide (full size, winner’s choice), Glossier Pouch, Truffle Clarity Clutch Black Small.