Happy Friday everyone! It’s hard to believe it’s already December 11th – I still haven’t finished my Christmas shopping but I’m trying to wrap up everything to make the shipping deadlines. Luckily there’s still plenty of time at this point and many places are offering complimentary shipping upgrades or rush shipping options. I’ll be wrapping up my gift guides by early next week for those in need of last minute ideas. Stay tuned for another one this afternoon (plus a giveaway later today).
This gift guide roundup is for the person who is hard to shop for. I like to think these are the good gift ideas that are unique, practical and fun. If you saw my camera guide from last year, you know how much I like the Fujifilm Instax Cameras. I have the Instax Mini 25 but the Instax Mini 8 is the most popular version. Another alternative is the Instax Share Printer – you can print stored photos from your phone or tablet. It’s super fun and allows you to print multiples while the cameras are a one-shot deal.
For the coffee or espresso lover, I can’t rave enough about the Nespresso Machines. I bought the Pixie the year it launched (around 2011ish) and was so impressed with how easy it was to use. It makes a consistently good cup of espresso everytime. The holiday it was released, I bought quite a few as gifts and to this day it’s still being used and loved (it lasts a long time!). The Inissia Espresso Maker is a more compact and less expensive version – it’s super cute and almost identical in function to the Pixie.
You really can’t go wrong with anything from Williams-Sonoma. I worked there while I was in grad school and it was such a fun place – so fun I stayed there for 5 years working part time while also working a full-time corporate job. So many great tools and the holiday season brings the best foods, treats, cookies and drink mixes. I love their Hot Chocolate – the classic one is always the best but each year they bring out new flavors.
1. Gray Malin iPhone Case $50 – I adore his prints!
2. Desktop Bluetooth Speaker $60
3. Owl Push Pins $18
4. The Laundress x Le Labo Detergent Duo $84 – Santal and Rose
5. Jonathan Adler Zebra Dish $32
6. Fur Pom Pom $48
8. Gold Dot Insulated Tumbler $18
9. All in Good Taste by Kate Spade $27.50
11. Faux Mohair Throw $79
12. Tory Burch Foundation Seed Box $98
14. Connor Emoji Stationary $85
15. Zoku Iced Coffee Maker $29.95 – I want this for me!
16. Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker $149.95
17. Kate Spade Key Chain $58
18. Sugarfina But First Cocktails Candy Bento Box $65 – the gummies are delicious!
19. Travel Backgammon Game Set $99
20. Williams Sonoma Hot Chocolate + Marshmallows $32.95
Do you have any gifts you give every year that work for the hard to shop for person? Or the person who already has everything? Please share!
Some more fun ideas: