Today’s gift guide features some ideas on what to get for the men in your life. Holiday brings so many good value sets for grooming. There are lots to choose from suitable for all the men in your life such as your husband, boyfriend, father, brother, uncle or friends. When it comes to grooming, I think men like to keep things simple and they prefer to stick to one brand if possible. There are lots of good options this year! My husband has put a few Baxter of California sets on his wishlist along with a manicure set (so he can stop borrowing my nail tools).
- Jack Spade Barrow Leather Portfolio Briefcase ($378) – a nice classic leather briefcase is something nice to give as a gift, this one is the perfect mix of casual and business
- Barneys New York The Holiday Grooming Collection ($220, listed as a $748 value) for the man who wants to try a little bit of everything, this is a 19 piece set with skincare, shaving essentials, fragrance and more
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels 5 Piece Manicure Set ($179) is on my husband’s wishlist
- Tumi Monaco Leather Card Case ($95) is the perfect pocket sized card holder, it’s in between a regular wallet and traditional card case so it’s a good happy-medium but still compact enough to fit in a coat pocket without being bulky
- Stripe Scarf ($148, currently on sale for $111) has a good masculine look and neutral enough to go with a variety of different colors of outfits
- Bosca Money Clip ($40) has a really strong magnet so it will hold a stack of cash
- Clarisonic Alpha Fit ($189) is my husband’s favorite skincare tool, he really likes it, it helps clean his skin well and has made his pores smaller, it’s also helped soften his facial hair and preps it for shaving
- Victorinox Swiss Army Knife ($107) comes in a lot of different sizes and variations, this one has a cigar cutter
- Tumi Alpha Bravo Riley Travel Kit ($125) I bought my husband another version of this kit (a few years ago) and he really likes it, he takes it on all travel trips, it has a hanger that tucks in the back so you can hang it from a mirror or any rod – it’s sturdy and has a good modern look
- Leather Care Travel Kit ($195) comes with 5 items to care for leather goods
- Rag and Bone Canvas Baseball Cap ($95)
- Harry’s Winston Set ($30) is a great affordable starter set, according to my husband, Harry’s makes the best shaving sets for those who are starting out with razors, he’s a fan of the aftershave lotion, this Father-Son Set ($30) is too cute
- Bose Soundlink Color Bluetooth Speaker ($129) I bought this for my husband last year and he keeps it in his office, he likes that it’s portable and compact so it doesn’t take up much space on his desk or shelf
- Kiehl’s Manmade Essentials Starter Set ($73, Nordstrom Exclusive) – has the Men’s Starter Kit but also comes with a grooming book
- Jack Black 15th Anniversary Turbo Wash ($50) the Turbo Wash is my husband’s favorite shower product, he’s had me buy many bottles of it in the large size that comes with a pump, this year they have a 15th anniversary edition which has neat packaging
- Baxter of California Best of Baxter Set ($100) has a little bit of everything from the line
- Leather Catchall ($29, also in charcoal)
- Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity and Heart Rate Tracker ($149.95) is also on my husband’s wishlist, although there are quite a few different fitbit options – if anyone has recommendations please share in the comments!
- Bose Soundsport In-Ear Audio Headphones ($89.95)
- Leather Shoehorn ($28)
- Hershel Supply Co. Novel Duffle Bag ($80) this looks like a good weekend traveler
My husband is a huge fan of Jack Black skincare sets. It’s the one line he uses the most products from. I’ve also bought him several things from Kiehl’s which suits his skin, although my brother has sensitive and dry skin and found a few items too strong for him (he likes items from Anthony’s, this Essential Traveler Kit is a good one).
If you’re stumped on what to get the guys in your life for the upcoming holiday, I hope this guide gives you some ideas that has a mix of grooming, leather goods and tech. If you have any ideas that you’d like to share, please let me know in the comments! I know many of us could use help and any inspiration for guy gifts! Whenever I’m stumped I know restocking on my husband’s favorite colognes never fails – although I do think buying cologne for someone who isn’t your signficant other can be a bit awkward. I hope this guide helps give you other ideas!