It’s sunny and warm this weekend in Southern California. I’m currently smitten with the new MAC Amber Times Nine palette. The pans are smaller than the regular-sized eyeshadows making the compact the same size as the quads with pro-palettes. They are super cute. The MAC Burgandy Times Nine is also a stunning option. (Review soon.) Other loves include Frederic Malle Travel Sprays in Carnal Flower, Marc Jacobs Sheer Lip Gel in Eat Cake and Tom Ford Lip Gloss in Rose Crush. The NARS Dual Intensity Blushes are absolutely stunning (Craving shown above). I’ll be testing these more this week.
Current reads I’m loving this weekend:
- Café Makeup swatched and reviewed all of the new NARS Soft Velvet Loose Powders, if you’re ordering online, her post is a really good resource for the color swatches
- The RaeViewer gives a gorgeous sneak peek + tutorial of the beauty look for Burberry A/W 2015
- Beauty Professor features a list of items to get a warm glow with color in her Glow Getters post
- Mostly Sunny has awesome swatches of a few new Chanel Rouge Coco shades
- Paris in Four Months’ photographs become more and more beautiful by the week, I have Paris on my list to visit by the end of next year
- J.Crew’s Blog has some beauty notes and details on how to get the look behind their Fall/Winter 2015 Presentation (looks are stunning and glowy)
What are you loving this weekend?