I’ve received numerous e-mails about the Tatcha Travel Kit I featured about back in September. It sold out shortly after I reviewed it and was out of stock for weeks. The good news is that it’s finally back in stock on Tatcha.com!
You can see my original post for more details and thoughts on the contents, but here is a quick recap of what the Travel Kit set includes:
- LUMINOUS Deep Hydration Lifting Mask – 20ml | 0.68oz
- LUMINOUS Dewy Skin Mist – 40ml | 1.35oz
- LUMINOUS Deep Hydration Revitalizing Eye Mask – 5ml | .16 fl. oz.
- INDIGO Soothing Silk Hand Cream Travel Size – 10ml | .34 fl. oz.
- PETAL FRESH Original Aburatorigami – 30 sheets
- GOLD Camellia Nourishing Lip Balm – 8ml | .28 fl. oz.
- Zip TSA-Friendly Pouch
It retails for $125, currently exclusive to Tatcha.com. (All items are available for individual purchase except the pouch which is currently available only as part of this Travel Kit.)