Net-A-Porter Beauty has launched a limited-edition set called The Holiday Kit ($100). It contains 14 selected Net-A-Porter favorites including their must-have skincare, makeup and hair products for this season. It comes beautifully packaged in a black box and is a great sampler option for those looking to try something new or for the friend who likes surprise options. The Net-A-Porter team was kind to send me one to share with you today, it was quite an unexpected surprise. Note quantities are limited.
Inside the kit include a mix of sample and full-sized items:
- Tata Harper’s Rejuvenating Serum (15ml/0.5oz.)
- Erno Laszlo’s soothing Phelityl Pre-Cleansing Oil and cult-favorite Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar (15ml/0.5oz.)
- Verso’s Retinol 8-infused Day Cream (15ml/0.51oz.)
- Susanne Kaufmann’s multitasking Shower/Shampoo treatment (50ml/1.7oz.)
- SHOW Beauty’s Divine Thickening Lotion (150ml/5.1oz.)
- Sleep Plus Pillow Spray (5ml/0.17oz.)
- Renouve’s No.1 collagen-boosting, skin-regenerating Anti-Aging Everyday Defense Hand-Sanitizer (30ml/1oz.)
- De Mamiel’s Rosehip and Coconut-enriched Salvation Body Oil (30ml/1oz.)
- B the Eyebrow Experts’ Clear Brow Gel (5ml/0.17oz.)
- Malin + Goetz Vitamin b5 Body Moisturizer (29ml/1oz.)
- Earth tu Face’s Face Balm (25ml/0.9oz.)
- Ilia’s nourishing Bang Bang Lip Conditioner (4ml/0.14oz.)
- Chantecaille’s Liquid Lumiere Anti-Aging Face illuminator in Sheen (23ml/0.8oz.)
I haven’t had a chance to try everything yet, but immediately dove in to try the Malin + Goetz Body Moisturizer (it has a refreshing scent and lightweight feel). The Chantecaille Liquid Lumiere has been on my list for AGES to try, but I keep forgetting to check it out at the counters, Sheen has a lovely pink-pearl finish. The Susanne Kaufmann Shampoo/Shower Gel smells absolutely amazing. The Salvation Body Oil has this soothing therapeutic scent that smells like a spa.
This set has a lovely mix of items that gives you plenty to discover. I am looking forward to testing the other items in the upcoming weeks. If you have friends who are hard to shop for, this is a great sampler set.
The Limited-Edition Net-A-Porter Holiday Kit ($100) is available exclusively through Net-A-Porter, while supplies last.
Many thanks to the Net-A-Porter team for sending me this kit.