On the toes from a few weekends ago, NARS Paros
I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I’m spending the day editing and swatching. I have quite a few new things to share with you this upcoming days including some new discoveries from By Terry, Cle de Peau, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Bite and Chanel.
In case you missed some of this past week’s posts, here are a few highlights:
- Swatches of all 15 shades of the new Tom Ford Perfecting Traceless Foundation
- Hourglass 1.5mm Mechanical Gel Liner is now available at Sephora, I love that it doesn’t smudge, glides on easily, is truly black, and also has a super precise point
- Thoughts on 9 Cleansing Oils I tested from Tatcha, Chanel, Shu Uemura and more
- The NARS Dolce Vita Lip & Nail Set is now available at Narscosmetics.com
Some posts I’m loving this weekend:
- Can summer get any more beautiful than this? Paris in Four Months
- A first look at Christian Louboutin Rouge Nail Polish at Café Makeup
- Perfect taupe eyeshadow picks highlighted at Temptalia
- A few inspirational thoughts on blogging from Lipstick With Some Sunshine
- More swatches of the Tom Ford Perfecting Traceless Foundation at Beauty Professor
Have a lovely Saturday afternoon!