Chanel is the first this year to release a spring collection. I spotted in stores at counters last week at Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus. I was in a rush so I left with what I knew I wanted: Tapage Le Vernis, Charivari Le Vernis, Sonate Glossimer, Murmure Glossimer and Impulsion Illusion D’Ombre. I skipped the quad, duo, blushes and lipsticks. I might revisit the blushes but honestly I’m overloaded with cream blushes, I can probably skip the ones from spring.
There are snippets of reviews around other blogs, a few I’ve resources I’ve read lately:
- Makeup and Beauty Blog – Charivari Nail Polish
- Specktra – Chanel Spring 2014 – swatches and photos galore
- Beauty Geeks – preview and swatches
- Best Things in Beauty – creme blushes, glossimer, quad
- Time4Beauty – swatches and previews
Everything is online now at Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus and Chanel.com. For your reference I put together a chart of all the new items.
I’ll have a review of the items I picked out soon. Have you checked out the Chanel spring collection yet? I’d love to hear your thoughts of the collection and our first look at spring beauty. Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday with loved ones.