The Summer 2013 Collection for Tom Ford Beauty has arrived in select stores and online in very limited quantities. Items popped up online at different locations, I had to do a bit of searching to find all the items. Every piece in the collection has such a gorgeous glowy beachy feel. Reviews and swatches to come soon. I’d recommend ordering soon as some pieces are selling out very quickly. Stores I know of that have the full line include Bergdorf Goodman, Saks NYC, Neiman Marcus Beverly Hills, Neiman Marcus Fashion Island (if you know of other locations that have the full line of cosmetics post in the comments below).
New items in the collection from the photo, left to right include: Illuminating Cheek Color in Blush Guilt, Illuminating Cheek Color in Bronzed Amber, Skin Illuminator in Fire Lust, Nail Lacquer in Vapor, Cream Eye Color in Pink Haze, Cream Eye Color in Escapade, Lip Lacquer in Pink Lust. I found my items online at Saks and Neimans.
For now check out these other blogs for reviews, photos and swatches:
- The RAEViewer has swatches of all the items
- Best Things in Beauty has swatches of all the items as well
- Makeup Magpie swatched both new Eye Creams
- The Convenient Beauty has a sneak peek of her picks
- The Beauty Professor swatched everything at the counter
- Style Bistro has photos of all the new items
Shop the items online below:
This post contains affiliate links, for more info see the About/FAQ section.