A few things I’m loving right now:
- Rifle Paper Co. Stationary found in stores at Pottery Barn for cute notepads and card sets
- Cute little extras sent from Chanel.com (No 5 gold bookmark)
- YSL Rose Baby Doll Nail Lacquer is a stunning deep rose cream that I’ve fallen head over heels for (see the film on YSL.com)
- Jo Malone Vitamine E Lip Conditioner is hands down the best lip balm I’ve tried, smooth luxurious feel, soft sweet honey scent (very subtle), fixes dry lips like no other
- Aerin Rose Hand and Body Cream is my new favorite hand cream, I bought one for my mother on mother’s day and gave a mini to my friend for her birthday, both love the way it smells, it has a soft rose scent without being too floral
- NARS Light Reflecting Loose Powder is a staple setting powder that doesn’t make the skin look ashy or pale even though it’s a white powder, it evens out the skin in a subtle way, check out the effects on Café Makeup and Temptalia
- NARS Pierre Hardy Nail Duo in Vertebra is a beautiful set of classics that will never go out of style
What are you loving right now?
This post contains affiliate links, for more info see the About/FAQ section.