Loving this week:
- Chanel Illusion D’Ombre Rivière, a soft seafoam green shimmer as seen on Cafe Makeup and The Non-Blonde (I heard rumors that the latest Asia Le Blanc Release will be available at Nordstrom for their Anniversary Sale)
- Cupcakes and Cashmere has the most creative beauty storage ideas
- The Coveteur covers Jessica Stam’s look, Hair and Make-Up Courtesy of Jen Atkin and Lauren Andersen
- Rouge Deluxe reports six new Armani Eyes to Kill shades will be released soon
- Into the Gloss has an awesome video of WAH Nails in NYC
- MAC Hey, Sailor! reviews and swatches can be seen on Temptalia and Yuki’s Lazy Channel
Three years, 7.2 million hits, 3,200+ google followers and a Twitter account later, I still feel like I’m just getting started. I am forever grateful to everyone for their support, comments, tweets, sweet e-mails and for reading my blog each week. I’ve made new friends, discovered new brands, started getting into perfumes, learned new techniques, figured out how to paint my own nails properly, and have learned so much from so many of you. Thank you for your support!