Here are the Dolce & Gabbana Passion Duo Gloss Fusion Lipsticks lip swatched. More details, descriptions and thoughts per shade:
- Darling – gorgeous pale peachy pink that isn’t too pale and makes the lips glow
- Sensation – my least favorite because the shimmer is too chunky-looking and base color too sheer, still feels smooth on the lips, but you can feel a slight texture from the shimmer when applying
- Iridescent – surprisingly warm and pigmented, thought this would be more pinkish, but goes on a coral-pink on the lips, on the hand it’s more of a pinkish color (your mileage may vary with this one on the coral or pink scale)
- Desireable – sheer, glossy, nude-tan-rose, on the sheer side, but lovely
- Rose – went on my lips a bit purply because of the cool-tone pink, shimmer does show through, very pigmented
I’m wearing the Perfect Finish Creamy Foundation in 120 Natural Beige with Cle de Peau’s Beige Concealer and 100 Warm Powder to finish. On the nails is a tiny sneak peek of the Dolce & Gabbana Grey Pearl Nail Polish from the holiday collection.
I really love these new lipsticks. My favorite shade? Darling 🙂