Teint Innocence Compact in Shell 30
Poudre Universelle Libre in Naturel 30
Pink Explosion 64 Blush
Cristal-Dusk 77 Irreelle Duo
Cassis 83 Stylo Yeux Waterproof
Smoky Violine Exceptionnel Mascara
Rose Dentelle 37 Rouge Coco
Rose Dilemma 144 Glossimer
Rose Dilemma Glossimer, Pink Explosion Blush
- Skin: Skin was cleansed and then prepped with the Ultra Correction Lift line. For the skin the focus was on preventing the effects of aging. Looking at my skin, they said they thought I would have the type of skin that would sag instead of wrinkle as I aged. I’m not sure which one is better, lol. They used the Sculpting Firming Concentrate, Lifing Firming Day Fluid, and the Total Eye Life Eye Cream. I’ve never really liked Chanel skincare (except their Age Delay line which has long been discontinued) but they gave me samples to try.
- Face: The artist who prepped my skin had done my makeup before on numerous occasions, so she used my regular foundation in Teint Innocence in Shell 30. I asked to try the loose powder, and she applied the Poudre Universelle Libre in Naturel 30. I was surprised no concealer was used since they almost always push their concealers during these events. However, the Teint Innocence Compact Foundation is a heavier coverage foundation on my skin, so perhaps that is why they skipped it (much to my delight).
- Cheeks: This is where the National Artist stepped in and picked out Pink Explosion 64 Joues Contraste (previously reviewed here). Much to his surprise, I mentioned that I noticed the formulas for the fall collection were different and came in the baked formula like the European and Asian releases. His face just lit up as he said, “I’m so proud you know that, half of these ladies (waved his hand at the team) don’t even know that and they should.” I asked if he by chance knew if they were going to change the formula going forward. He wasn’t sure but thought it would be for certain collections only, not all, but couldn’t confirm.
- Eyes: He gave me a more subtle eye look than what was on the Burberry photo and used Cristal-Dusk Irreelle Duo 77 which will soon be discontinued. The white side was applied with the finger and smudged on the eyes. The taupe-grey was blended over with a brush. The goal was a subtle smokey eye. Next he applied the new Cassis Stylo Yeux Waterproof Eyeliner 83 (a deep plum) along the waterline on upper and lower lash lines and finished with the Smoky Violine Exceptionnel Mascara.
- Lips: He did a soft pink using the Nude Lipliner, Rose Dentelle Rouge Coco 37 and Rose Dilemma Glossimer 144.