The set is called The Gorgeous Blackberry Makeup Planner Collection and retails for $95 and is exclusive to Blue Mercury in the US (it’s a steal if you add up all the items individually). After googling “trish python planner” I found that UK girls can also find this set at Selfridges.
Inside the kit:
- Petite Refillable Makeup Page with Weekend All Over Face Color & Perfect 1 Blush
- Lilac Glaze Eye Shadow, Tawny Glaze Eye Shadow, Platinum Glaze Eye Shadow, Blackberry Granite Eye Definer (the Lilac arrived broken, but they are sending a replacement)
- High Volume Mascara (website says you get the curling one though)
- Full Sized Gorgeous Lip Color in Blackberry
- Mini Brightening Pink Beauty Booster Lip Gloss
- Mini Eye Base Essentials in Bare
- Sample of Treatment Foundation SPF 15
More views of inside the kit:
Trish McEvoy was my first high-end love along with Stila back in 1999/2000. My very first makeover was at Saks in San Francisco where I had my first makeup lesson. For those not familiar with Trish McEvoy – the makeup artists are trained to provide a hands-on makeover experience for you where they have you observe their application technique in a mirror and have you repeat the steps on the other half of your face so you can recreate the look on your own. I have always had a great experience with Trish artists, I don’t think I’ve ever had a bad makeover from them. They really listen to you about your preferences to give you a look that you will be comfortable with.
I love Trish for her high quality color products, but unfortunately cannot use any of her skincare (too strong for my sensitive skin). In recent years, she has revamped her line and packaging several times which can be frustrating and exciting all at the same time.
Also coming out soon is a new Double Decker Card called Champagne Truffles. It will be available at Saks, Neimans and Nordstrom, but you can see it now on Blue Mercury. My local counters say they are expecting to receive it any day now.