This look was done a couple years ago, so I can’t remember the exact date. I asked for a pink lip and defined eyes. And I apologize, I can’t remember the brushes or skincare she used. All products Chanel.
* Teint Innocence (Liquid) Shell 1.5
* Joues Contraste Powder Blush in Narcisse
* Joues Contraste Powder Blush in Rose Petale (just dabbed on cheeks for more depth)
* Professional Eyeshadow Base (don’t recall the name, but it was a nude shade)
* Soft Touch Eyeshadow in Lotus
* Intense Eye Pencil in Noir (black)
* Soft Touch Eyeshadow in Ebony applied over the liner to give a smokey eye (this one smudged badly, so did not purchase this, I use Black Star instead, which is photographed below)
For a more pink lip, use Imaginaire Glossimer over Tulip Lipliner and Morning Rose Hydrabase. This combo will also go well with Narcisse or Rose Petale Blushes.