Right now I’m obsessed with NARS Lip Pencils in the Velvet Gloss formula (swatches here), By Terry Baume de Rose (review here), Diptyque Baies (recycle tutorial here and size comparisons here), YSL Rose Scabiosa Nail Polish (review here) as well as Caudalie and Nuxe Dry Body Oils (review here). Current reads I’m loving this week:
- Lily Pebbles and Vivanna Does Makeup both did an amazing video series on how to start a beauty blog, they cover topics of how to get started, blogging equipment and lots of other tips and tricks
- Temptalia has the details on Hourglass’s latest Ambient Lighting Blush (I need one of each!)
- Beauty Geeks has swatches of the new MAC Viva Glam Rihanna Lipstick and Lipglass (launching in stores today)
- Into the Gloss shares readers’ favorite foundation picks
- Paris in Four Months takes us to NYC with her beautiful photos
- This is Glamourous is a blog I could literally read all day long
What are you loving right now? I’d love to hear about your latest discoveries or what you’re obsessed with right now. I live to hear about the favorites from my readers.
PS – My first style/outfit post is up on Styled Notes. Still working on getting my other blog up and running. Work gets in the way of fun so it’s been a bit of a slow start.