Mother’s Day is a week away and if you’re like me, you have a mother who always insists that having a simple brunch with her is more than enough to make her happy. My siblings and I still always want to find something special for her to show our appreciation for all that she does. I’ve compiled a preliminary shopping list for ideas – I’ll be narrowing down the picks in the next few days. Most sites have a Mother’s Day section with great suggestions, some have special sales and promotions going on. I will most likely pick 2-3 items from my list to combine with a bouquet of fresh cut flowers.
- Tory Burch Brigette Cosmetic Bags ($78) are bright, colorful and sturdy
- Diptyqye Candles ($60) never fail for a nice simple yet luxurious gift as an add-on
- Chanel Lilis Le Vernis ($27) is the perfect shade for spring-summer
- West Elm Favorite Throw ($29, on special for $23 now) comes in a variety of shades
- Jo Malone Osmanthus Blossom ($60 for 1 oz) is soft, floral and refreshing
- Aerin Rose Hand and Body Cream ($40) is bound to be a hit with the pretty pink and gold packaging
- Tory Burch Alora Flat Thong Sandals ($125) are nice classics with a punch of coral
- Edward Bess Lipsticks ($32) are my mom’s favorite, the new shade in Endless Dream looks perfect
Do you have any ideas for Mother’s Day gifts? Do you have any traditions you do yearly for this special day? Ideas welcome!
This post contains affiliate links, for more information see the About/FAQ section.