Dear Chanel, You Make My Heart Sing!

Chanel Fall 2011, Illusions d’Ombre, has arrived online at Chanel.com and Bergdorf Goodman in NYC. See KarlaSugar for the lineup on an easy-to-read sheet with descriptions. Check online at Chanel.com for prices, product info, and the breakdown of the fall look. I suspect this will be launched in-store in the next few days and upcoming week – I’m on the West Coast and a few of my local Nordstroms have scheduled Chanel events the weekend of June 24th-26th which I assume were planned to coincide with the fall launch.
I have not yet had a chance to play with the items very much, although I have swiped a few of the new shadows on my eyes and the nail polishes on my nails. I have promised myself a break from my computer the entire weekend, so I can leave work at work and not be tempted, although I know many of you are anxious for the 411, so I will try my best to do full reviews this weekend. I don’t want to rush it though, I want to be thorough so no promises. In the meantime I snapped a few pictures and tried to beat the clouds that were rolling in for June gloom. Here is a sneak peek which I hope will satisfy your curiosity for the time being.

Rose Ecrin Blush, Prelude Quad & Khaki Platine Eyeliner

Quartz, Graphite, Peridot Le Vernis

Plumetis Rouge Coco, Coralline Lipliner, Pampille Glossimer, Braise Glossimer, Rose Cuivre Lipliner, Etole Rouge Coco

Illusion d’Ombres

Overall, everything looks amazing. Had I seen the lip items in person first, I probably would have skipped the lipliners and glossimer, but they are gorgeous nevertheless. Happy Friday everyone!

Comments

1. June 18, 2011 / 2:12 am

GASP!!! It's just beyond gorgeous! The collection went live on dot com earlier this evening and I did a little damage =)
    I ordered: all three nail colors, Pampille glossimer, eye liner, shadow quad and three creme shadows (purple, khaki and peach). I can hardly wait for it to arrive. I'm thrilled you are sharing your photos with us! Thank you x

2. June 18, 2011 / 2:20 am

Holy yum!! Sorry, Sabrina, but that lipliner is HOT. I bet you can wear it alone for a pretty stained lip look.

3. June 18, 2011 / 2:22 am

Mmmph! Those shadows look incredible – love the photos! πŸ™‚

4. June 18, 2011 / 2:27 am

Loving all of the eye products and the polishes! πŸ™‚ Thanks for the sneak peek!

5. June 18, 2011 / 3:03 am

OMGosh I'm so glad I saw your post!! The second I read that the collection was out I went right to the website and made my order =) yay I can't wait to see your reviews and swatches of everything!!
    xx
    Bethany

6. June 18, 2011 / 3:28 am

I am so excited for this collection!! Beautiful pics as always! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the new eyeshadow formula as I'm not sure I want to just dive right in to those yet.

7. June 18, 2011 / 3:32 am

Oh, the nail polishes! I want all of them.

8. June 18, 2011 / 4:05 am

Beautiful! What a great Friday surprise. Can't wait for your reviews!!

9. Eileen
    June 18, 2011 / 4:14 am

This is one of the most anticipated collections to come along in a long time. I don't think any other brand has generated as much interest in their Fall 2011 line up as has Chanel. When I was at Nordstrom today, the SA was showing me pictures of the fall collection as well as the exclusives that Nordstrom will be getting in time for their July sale. It's going to be a beautiful season!

10. June 18, 2011 / 5:00 am

I can't wait to see swatches of Khaki Platine and the Illusion d'ombres!

11. June 18, 2011 / 6:14 am

I can't wait to see your swatches. I am supercurious how those pot shadows will look and mostly, how they will perform. Thank God you have these to review before I get to see them on counter, which will be at least two-three weeks, and I can probably narrow down what I want for sure by then….which will no doubt be all of it, (depending on how the pot shadows perform).

12. Steffi
    June 18, 2011 / 9:25 am

Please post swatches soon!

13. Gail
    June 18, 2011 / 12:21 pm

It all looks beautiful! Can't wait for your swatches and review.

14. June 18, 2011 / 12:54 pm

The Beauty Look Book makes my heart sing πŸ˜€

I can't wait for your swatches!

15. June 18, 2011 / 1:41 pm

I've got to say, those nail polishes are calling my name! They look stunning. I like the look of the illusion d'ombres too, but I do find it strange how every company seem to be releasing their own versions recently!

16. Claim
    June 18, 2011 / 2:17 pm

OMG! I'm really impatient to read your reviews, and see all the swatches! The new eyeshadows and nail polishes are making my heart beats! ^^

I don't know when it will be launched in France. You've got collections so early!

Nice week end!

17. June 18, 2011 / 2:48 pm

love your blog..
    i wonder how the chanel Illusion d'Ombres shadow compare to giorgioarmani eye to kill eyesadow.. which one has longer staying power..
    can not wait for your update swatches..

thanks

18. June 18, 2011 / 9:12 pm

These photos are especially gorgeous πŸ™‚

19. Amy
    June 20, 2011 / 1:22 am

In response to Anonymous–your comment sounds like someone who has nothing left. Are you okay?

20. nicolle
    June 20, 2011 / 7:22 am

thank you so much Sabrina!! I can't wait till my Nordstrom gets this collection πŸ™‚

21. June 22, 2011 / 2:33 pm

Thank you so much for those wonderful pics. I love that Quartz np.