Today Was Epic

Today was an amazing girls’ day out in Beverly Hills packed with of all sorts of goodness. We hit up the Dry Bar, Lucky Scent, Barneys, Saks, Neimans and fit in a delicious lunch in between. LA can be very interesting and as many have noted, it is its own universe. I’m deliriously exhausted, but in a good way. Definitely glad to be back home but already looking forward to my next trip πŸ™‚

Today’s highlight: I met my idol, THE Mr. Edward Bess today and he did my makeup! More to come soon. {Photo above should be labeled “The Beauty Look Book was here”, they wanted to put my Miu Miu in Edward’s display case, lol!}

Comments

1. mkdallas
    April 17, 2011 / 4:52 am

OMG, you are a lucky girl! I wanted to meet him so badly when I was at Bergdorf's recently, but no luck. Can't wait to see your pics from the makeup session…is he as insanely attractive as he looks in photos???

2. April 17, 2011 / 5:19 am

How amazing to finally meet a beauty idol! I bet he was equally happy to meet such a loyal customer too. Can't wait for the next post!

3. April 17, 2011 / 5:22 am

Ahhh, that sounds amazing!!! I can't wait to hear all the details! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

4. April 17, 2011 / 2:52 pm

How lucky! I can't wait to see your pics.

5. Eileen
    April 17, 2011 / 3:22 pm

I'm absolutely thrilled for you! I'm sure Edward meets thousands of women a year, but his response is so warm and personable that we all feel like we're someone special. He's quite a gentleman and he really is as nice as he seems. You can tell he loves what he is doing. You'll have to share with us what colors he selected for your look. As for that Miu Miu bag–I don't blame them for wanting that in their display case. It's gorgeous!

What did you think of LuckyScents? It's perfume heaven! And, so educational. Anyone who is interested in beauty should make a point of visiting it when in LA.

6. April 17, 2011 / 5:44 pm

Edward Bess? How amazing! Look forward to your makeup sesh pictures! πŸ˜€

7. April 17, 2011 / 6:12 pm

Wow! That sounds like so much fun! It's so cool you got to meet him!

8. April 20, 2011 / 12:42 am

I can't wait to read your post about your Bess makeover and what colors he used on you.

9. April 21, 2011 / 7:17 am

That sounds amazing! I'm happy you got to meet him!