Comparisons For Chanel Misia Rouge Coco Shine & Miami Peach Le Vernis

For Chanel Liberte v Misia: Liberte is more milky and less shimmery but more pigmented while Misia is brighter more vibrant and has a sheerer shimmery texture with more red.

For those wondering whether I prefer Chanel’s Miami Peach or Orange Fizz: right now the vote goes to Miami Peach. Do note that Miami Peach is less pigmented with a slight jelly-like finish. The gold shimmer is very fine and not very noticeable. Orange Fizz is clearly more orange and has that amazing rich smooth opaque coverage Chanel is well known for these days, it may be harder to pull off on all skintones.

Hope this helps some!

Comments

1. April 8, 2011 / 4:55 am

I think I need Miami Peach in my life.. It's such an adorable color on your nails!

2. April 8, 2011 / 5:50 am

I hope to score one or two Coco Shine lipsticks this weekend in Portland! Thank you for your last two posts!

3. Gail
    April 8, 2011 / 2:02 pm

Beautiful! Thanks Sabrina. To your recollection did Sari d'Eau have more pink in it than Misia? Are they different enough to get both?

4. April 8, 2011 / 5:30 pm

OMG I have to have both of these! I'm a Coral addict and these look perfect. I've been trying to avoid Chanel nail polish due to the cost, but this is a must have!
    Thanks Sabrina!

PS-Wish I had a Neimans near! Closest one is 5 hrs away! Feel sorry for me, please

5. April 13, 2011 / 4:33 pm

Sabrina, thanks so much for the preview. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE both the Miami Peach and the Misia Rouge. They look amazing on you, and I want both!!!

6. LuckyRedLisa
    April 18, 2011 / 5:10 pm

Oh the agony! I think I have been coming back to this page daily, trying to decide if I need Misia. I have and LOVE Liberte, but want something with even less pink. Oh, what to do???
    And totally by chance, not even knowing Miami Peach was being reissued, I was wearing it on my toes the day this post went up!

January 8, 2012 / 6:19 pm

Those colors look gorgeous and I'm pretty interested in buying the Chanel nail polish "Miami peach" and the coco shine lipstick "Misia" ! By the way, you seem to be so pretty, you have beautiful lips and nails 🙂
    Kisses from France ^^