Loving Right Now: For The Home

Silver birdcage ornaments from Pottery Barn (now on sale!), cute for putting a little treat inside instead of a stocking stuffer (still haven’t found the perfect photo for these, so I cut out a Nordstrom card and put it inside for now)

More mini ornaments, copper kitchen miniatures from Williams-Sonoma

Candles: Henri Bendel are my favorite! Jo Malone is a nice splurge every once in a while too.

Peppermint Bark Cookies (also on sale at Williams-Sonoma now), so addicting and scrumptious: the perfect midnight snack and I’m not even a peppermint fan

Woven short tray, nice for organizing and display, from Crate & Barrel, Sedona Vanity Tray

Fun stuff from West Elm, large list-type pads, fun games, cheese cards, wine cards, miscellaneous things that are nice to have around the house

Comments

1. December 21, 2010 / 11:58 pm

I love this! It puts me in the holiday mood 🙂 Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, Sabrina <333

2. December 22, 2010 / 1:30 am

Thanks for some great last minute gift ideas!

3. December 22, 2010 / 5:06 am

Love the birdcages – especially the one with the Chanel nailpolish inside LOL!

4. December 22, 2010 / 3:05 pm

What great post, thank you for sharing. My Mum loves things like this so I always try to get her something for the holidays. And I am getting Jo Malone for myself this holiday.

5. Sophia1105
    December 22, 2010 / 6:23 pm

Great stuff!

I love peppermint bark! The fiancee and I tried to make a few batches (some less successful than others…) either way you can't beat that this time of year.

Right now I am *LOVING* the LMdB Creme Fresh Tint in Poppy, pure love and the most delicate shade of pink/coral, great to perk up this time of year–many thanks for your swatches!

Happy Holidays to you and your family, all the best to you!

6. December 22, 2010 / 10:53 pm

Lovely post! You make me want to run and get the peppermint bark cookies right now!! I was never a mint chocolate fan until I met Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies!! Hehehe! 🙂 Hope all is well with you and wish you and your family much love and joy this holiday season!
    PS: Hope you got my email, hope to hear from you soon!

7. Bisbee
    December 22, 2010 / 11:48 pm

I just wanted to comment on an older post -about the new Edward Bess lipstick trio. I called and ordered it – at least I thought I did. I got three lipsticks, but they charged me $32 for each, not $75 for the set. I called and was just told that the lipsticks were never $75 – only the glosses. I'm keeping them, but I'm very dissapointed. Someone is giving out bad information…any suggestions?

8. December 22, 2010 / 11:49 pm

Amazing post as usual. Those birdcages are so adorable, I love them. Williams Sonoma had 'fudge' made with marshmallows and their Peppermint Bark in the store the other day–omg. So good.