Back From Vacation

I’ve taken a mini break from blogging, but now I’m back from a fun filled weekend in San Francisco. I enjoyed the city, fabulous food and great shopping. Posting will resume shortly and I’ll get back to the e-mails that have been piling up in my inbox in the next week. Stay tuned for more Burberry Beauty reviews!

Just a few photos from my trip.

Comments

1. August 31, 2010 / 3:38 am

il be heading out there..hoping to hit up the MAC PRO Store and hello kitty store..please post more on your trip I LOVE SAN FRANCISCO!!

2. LuckyRedLisa
    August 31, 2010 / 4:01 am

We've missed you! Glad you had a nice break. 🙂

3. August 31, 2010 / 4:43 am

Glad you had fun in SF 🙂 Did you get a chance to pick up more Burberry goodies?

August 31, 2010 / 7:09 am

I missed you, too! Hope you had a terrific time, Lina.

Leslieal

5. August 31, 2010 / 10:55 am

Welcome back !
    I am a relatively new reader , your blog gets so much respect , I too cannot do without it now .
    I recently found out about the inglot line of cosmetics and wonder if you have tried it ?
    I will be in NYC in October and will be in their Flagship store in Times Square . Anything I should try , or can pick up for you ?
    The nail polish wall looks amazing !

6. Eileen
    August 31, 2010 / 3:02 pm

Ah, the City by the Bay! I'm so glad to hear you had such a lovely time there. Welcome back!

7. August 31, 2010 / 3:13 pm

I wish I could have met up with you during my lunch break. I hope you had a great time in my city! can't wait to see more pics…

8. September 4, 2010 / 3:28 pm

Funkymacgirl – I didn't realize there was a MAC Pro or Hello Kitty store there. I probably won't be posting more on my trip, it was short and my sister and I spent a lot of time eating and shopping.

LuckyRedLisa – it was nice to be away from my computer!

Kristie – OF COURSE!

Leslieal – TY!

WaftbyCarol – I've never tried that brand. I should look into it!

Eileen – TY, I had fun, but it's nice to be home.

Lexi – That would have been fun 🙂 Maybe next time, I was in SF for a short period. No more pics though – I wasn't really into taking pics while I was there. The other ones I have aren't so great.