This past spring, Giorgio Armani released a collection of limited-edition lipsticks in the Sheer and Shine Formulas.
It was designed focused on the following: “Sheers Collection spotlights two seductive nude makeup harmonies that feature a luminous skin, sunset smokey eyes and sheer better than bare lips.”
The new shades released include the following colors with descriptions per the Giorgio Armani website.
#30 – Pink Grapefruit
#31 – Raspberry
#32 – Haute Pink
#33 – Rose Coral
#45 – Pink Rose
#46 – Soft Petal
#47 – Nude Taupe
#48 – Melon
#49 – Fig
#50 – Rose Antico
The Giorgio Armani Beauty Advisor also featured two looks for day and evening for the Sheers Collection.
Get the natural nude daytime look using:
* Face Fabric No. 8
* Fluid Sheer No. 7
* Two beige Maestro Mono Eyeshadows No. 27 & No. 30
* Shine Beige Lipstick No. 47
Get the more intense translucent color evening look using:
* Face Fabric No. 5
* Fluid Sheer No. 11
* Two pink beige and nude brown Maestro Mono Eyeshadows No. 19 & No. 33
* Sunset Pink Sheer Lipstick No. 30
Unfortunately I cannot find any model photos featuring these looks.
If you are a fan of the natural-lip, then you will love these new shades. There were a couple brighter more intense shades, but I did not purchase those. The ones I did purchase are pictured above. These have a soft texture and apply smoothly. They aren’t full-coverage, so I recommend applying with a lipliner to help the color last longer.
Some good natural pink lipliner shades I’d recommend:
* Armani #10 (natural pink beige)
* Armani #12 (neutral mauvey pink)
* Armani #13
* MAC Sublime Culture (perfect YLBB nude-pink)
* MAC Whirl (neutral brown-pink)
* Chanel Tulip (soft pink shimmer)
* Chanel Tawny (for a deeper pink)
* Trish McEvoy Bare (my HG bare-color lipliner)
Some close up shots here: