Bobbi Brown has some new launches for summer and I have a look at them today! I hauled the Real Nudes collection along with a few of the new Long-Wear Cream Shadow Sticks. The Bobbi Brown PR team also sent over all the new cream shadow sticks which I’m thrilled about. The two that I bought were so good I was going to buy more colors anyways.
Glow All Nude: Real Nudes
above top to bottom: Bellini, Bare Sparkle, Kir Sugar
The Crushed Oil-Infused Glosses have been a long time favorite in the original colors and I was excited to see these in a NEW Shimmer Formula. These shimmers aren’t quite as sticky/tacky feeling as her original lip gloss but they’re not as smooth as the other Crushed Oil-Infused gloss shades. I’d say they’re somewhere in between. Colors are smooth without any texture even though they’re sparkly and I absolutely love them. They adhere well to the lips and have really good lasting power on me. They’re hydrating but not super emollient like a balm/oil. They’re definitely more like a gloss than a lip oil to me.
- Bare Sparkle is a clear pink base with gold and pink flecks to sparkle (sheer/clear on me)
- Bellini is a pink pearl with gold and pink pearl flecks
- Kir Sugar is a really pretty plum
It’s been a while since I’ve seen new shades of her Highlighting Powders and this round has really pretty colors! I could not resist trying them and my favorite is Peach Glow. Shimmer is smooth and has that really pretty metallic sheen that’s not too frosty.
- Quartz Glow is a pale light gold champagne
- Peach Glow is the perfect mix of tan peach and white peach
- Chestnut Glow is pretty mix of champagne and soft bronze
I skipped Copper Glow as it looked really warm and I thought it would be too warm for my skin tone. Three looks below wearing different combinations of the lip glosses + highlighters. Base is the Giorgio Armani Neo Nude Tint in 6.5. Eye colors are a mix of Sunrise Pink, Golden Amber and Espresso. I’m using her Precise Blending Blush to apply the highlighter which is a nice soft dense brush.
Long-Wear Cream Shadow Sticks
There are new shades of the Long-Wear Cream Shadow Sticks (new shades, $30 each) and I’m beyond thrilled! I love a good shimmer for the lid and these are indeed long-wearing once they set. They layer nicely together and I’ll also mix with other powder shadows for a complete look. I think all the new ones are stunning. There are 10 total. My favorite is Golden Amber which is similar to Laura Mercier Copper.
- Moonstone is a pale light champagne gold
- Mica is a champagne beige
- Peach Mimosa is a pale shimmery light peach
- Golden Amber is a perfect copper shimmer
- Incandescent duo chrome pink gold
- Sunrise Pink is a pale pink with gold shimmer
- Smokey Topaz is a perfect taupe shimmer
- Mulberry is a stunning wine shimmer
- Forest is a deep khaki green shimmer
- Espresso is a deep brown with a tiny hint of shimmer
Also added Golden Pink and Golden Bronze to the swatch mix for reference.
Shop the Post
Long-Wear Cream Shadow Sticks provided for review.