Spring launches are trickling in and I’m so excited to see what will be launching in the next few weeks! A few new spring items that have caught my eye – highlighters still make my heart sing. I will have reviews of everything in this roundup in the upcoming weeks.
- Bobbi Brown Extra Glow Collection looks beautiful with three new Illuminating Moisture Balms, Opal Glow Highlighting Powder and new shades of the Extra Lip Tint including a Bare Pink Sparkle
- Dior Glow Addict for Spring has two new Nude Air Luminizers in Holographic Sculpting Powder shades, six new Addict Lip Glow Reviving Balms including two new shimmers with Holographic Pink and Holographic Purple (purple is a Sephora exclusive) and two new Eyeshadow Palettes and a new Water-Based Foundation
- Chanel Spring-Summer Collection has launched and I have my eye on the new Rouge Coco Glosses in Parthenope, Aphrodite, Poppea and Sibylla, Le Vernis Longwear Nail Colors in Nuvola Rosa, Verde Pastello, Giallo Napoli and Arancio Vibrante and new blush in Foschia Rosa
- Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask is a five minute mask for brightening and radiance, I’m tracking this down this week!
- Diptyque Rose Delight has a full collection for spring with a candle, scented oval and other Eau de Rose repromotes this year, I already ordered the candle and can’t wait to smell it!
- Smith and Cult has three new soft polishes in Powder Posse, A Short Reprise and Peaceful Paranoia, I’m hoping that one of them will be a close dupe to my long-discontinued favorite Dior Lady
- Tarte Park Avenue Princess Contour Palette is on my testing list, it seems to have enough warmer shades that I can wear versus some of the cooler greige mattes that make me look like death!
What’s on your radar this new year?