- The Shape Contour Brush is a flat-tipped super dense brush with a synthetic blend of white and black bristles. It’s incredibly soft and perfect for contouring powders or creams. It also doubles as a foundation brush for a flawless finish.
- The Blush Angled Blush Brush is an angled brush that is soft, but not quite as soft as the duo-fiber brushes from Marc Jacobs. This is perfectly angled for precise blush application but soft enough to blend color nicely. It picks up color really well and applies blush smoothly.
- The Bronze Bronzer Brush
Bronze is the bronzer brush of all bronzer brushes. It’s huge! Super soft and tapered to give a diffused look. I like that it’s dense so it’s not floppy but at the same time it’s plush and will lightly dust bronzer across the face.
- O!Mega Lash Volumizing Mascara is one of my most favorite mascaras ever. It volumizes, holds the curl and doesn’t smudge or flake. I like that it’s a true black.
- Magic Marc’er Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner is another cult classic. I’ve gifted several to a few friends who are liquid liner fanatics and it’s passed their test of approval as one they like and are willing to repurchase. It offers a precise stay-put line and dries to a semi-glossy black.
- Enamored Hi-Shine Nail Lacquer in Blacquer is a new color that’s a pure glossy black cream. I’m a fan of the polishes in general and this one, although super dark, does look rather pretty and edgy on the hands. The polishes offer full coverage with two coats, apply super smooth and last at least 5 days without tip wear.
online at Marc Jacobs Beauty starting tomorrow. The brush trio is a bit
of a splurge but I think it’s worth it as the brushes are very good in
quality and made extremely well.