Here’s a quick sneak peek at some new items from Marc Jacobs Beauty to which I have two words: nude perfection. In addition to the 20 shades of the Le Marc Lip Cremes released earlier this month, Marc Jacobs also has released a collection of items for lips and cheeks with a nude theme. The new spring items this season:
(P)Outliner Longwear Lip Pencil ($24 each)
- Nude(ist) 300 – cafe au lait
- Prim(rose) 304 – cocoa spice
- Honey(bun) 302 – rosy nude
#Instamarc Light Filtering Contour Powder ($49 each)
- Dream Filter 20 – soft pink/ medium bronze
- Mirage Filter 40 – light gold/ light bronze
- Hi Fi Filter 60 – warm peach/ deep bronze
New Nudes Sheer Lip Gel ($30 each)
- Strange Magic 102 – warm nude pink
- Have We Met? 108 – shimmering warm pink
- Understudy 114 – terracotta pink
- Eat Cake 150 – rosy nude
- Role Play 110 – dusty rose
- Anais 146 – spiced ginger
- Moody Margot 106 – brownish nude
The Shape Contour and Blush Brush No. 15 ($38)
I will say right now that when they call the lip liners “longwearing” it’s no joke. They last a ridiculously long time and are ultra creamy with super rich pigment. Some of the New Nudes Sheer Lip Gels appear to be repromotes/repackaged shades of the original Lip Gels. I’ll do a swatch comparison of the original vs new of the shades I have to see how close (or how different) they are. Also shown above is the Style Eye-Con 3 in The Ingenue 102 which isn’t new but fit the nude theme so I’ve featured it above.
All available now online and in stores at Marc Jacobs Beauty and Sephora.
Items above sent courtesy of Marc Jacobs for review consideration.