I was able to get my makeup done by one of Chanel’s National Artists, John Fussell, about a year ago at a Saks event. The team of makeup artists prepped my skin and started my makeup with lips and blush. John then did my eye makeup and retouched my blush for a more dramatic look even though most of the shades were very neutral. The eye makeup was incredible – which was surprising since he used two very basic browns. His placement of color and blending was amazing and really opened up my eyes.
* Teint Innocence Liquid in Shell 1.5
* Soft Pressed Powder in Rosee & Peche Tender mixed for a soft glow
* Joues Contraste Powder Blush in Nude (applied heavily)
* Professional Eyeshadow Base (can’t remember the color)
* Soft Touch Eyeshadow in Sand dusted on 3/4 of the entire eye & under the eye close to lash line
* Soft Touch Eyeshadow in Mahogany along upper lashes & along bottom lash line black mascara
* Soft Touch Eyeshadow in Lotus was dusted on lids last for a sparkly effect