Happy Monday! Today I’m rounding up some holiday gift guide ideas on beauty gifts under $50. I feel like beauty gifts in this price range tend to go fast! A few of these have already sold out online which I’ll note below but you may be able to find them in stores.
Palettes and Color
There are a lot of great sets this year under the $50 price point from the MAC Snow Ball Collection. Their lip sets are the cutest with different color themes for pink and nudes. They also have some great face sets.
- Bobbi Brown Evening Glow Eyeshadow Palette ($49)
- Bobbi Brown Soft Smoky Shadow & Mascara Palette ($42)
- Cover FX Perfect Highlighting Palette ($39, on sale for $25 at Ulta)
- NARS The Veil Cheek Palette ($49, review here)
- NARS Man Ray Love Triangles ($24, other options available at Sephora and NARS)
The lip sets are everywhere this holiday! For some reason I think these are the most fun and with the winter season you can’t go wrong with any lip balm set.
- NARS NARSissist Velvet Lip Glide Set ($45, swatched here)
- Kopari Coconut Kiss ($30)
- Bite Beauty Agave Kisses Set ($20, BACK IN STOCK! individual full size items under $50)
- MAC Snow Ball Nude Lip Bag ($39.50, all three swatched here)
- Fresh Sweet and Sporty Lip Set ($39)
- Fresh Nourished Nude Lip Duo ($19 sold out, similar option with the Nourishing Naturals Lip Duo $25)
- Kat Von D Saint Lipstick + Fragrance Travel Duo ($27)
- NARS Man Ray The Kiss Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Set ($49, on sale for $39 at Sephora swatched here)
Holiday Crackers and Ornaments
These are always fun because they’re like little surprise gifts. Fresh has some of the best lip sets this year both under and over $50 – I’d recommend you act quick on those if you see any you like because a lot of their sets have sold out.
- Jo Malone Christmas Cracker Set ($48)
- Eve Lom Kiss Mix Duo Cracker ($35)
- Omorovicza Cracker with Refining Facial Polish and Moor Cream Cleanser ($30)
- Fresh Sugar Lip Lovelies ($26)
- Fresh Pretty in Pink Lip Trio ($25, sold out online in US, still available at John Lewis)
- Tatcha Kissed with Gold Set ($32)
- By Terry Preciosity Tree Decoration Baume de Rose Lip Care ($24)
- L’Occitane Holiday Ornament ($14)
A few other cute gifting options. Perfume can be a tricky one as scent is so personal, however as long as you’re pretty certain of your friend’s taste and preferences, sampler sets can be a great option.
- JinSoon Flapper Collection Trio ($42)
- Away Mini Suitcase ($35)
- First Aid Beauty Mask Diaries ($38, marked down to $25)
- First Aid Beauty FAB Trilogy ($28 marked down to $20)
- Juliette Has a Gun Discovery Set ($18)
- Elizabeth and James Choose Your Nirvana Coffret Warm and Spicy ($28, also available in Floral Trio)
That wraps up my roundup of beauty gifts under the $50 price point! If you are in search of ideas I hope this guide helps you:) How far along are you on your holiday shopping? Have you already bought all your gifts or do you still have a ways to make through your list?
This week’s giveaway is going to be a mix of 4 products/sets featured in today’s post! I’ll select 1 winner at random through the Rafflecopter widget below and they will win all 4 sets. Giveaway is open internationally but you must be 18 years or older to enter. Simply complete one of the tasks in the widget. Giveaway will run from 12/4 to 12/9 11:59 PM EST. I usually pick a winner within 48 hours. If selected you must respond via email within 48 hours or another person will be selected. I typically ship prizes within 1 week. Not affiliated or sponsored.
Press samples featured include the Cover FX Palette, Fresh Sweet and Sporty Lip Set, NARS Man Ray Lip Pencil Set, NARS The Veil Palette, Tatcha Kissed with Gold, Away Mini Suitcase and the JINsoon Trio.