In the meantime a quick rundown of some beauty items that I’m loving right now:
- Diptyque Baies is my favorite home scent of the moment for spring which is a blackcurrant and rose. I love it in all forms including the Large Black Colored version (c/o), Mini Candle, and especially the Room Spray. Diptyque is one of those brands that I’ve never seen go on sale so these promos are the perfect time to try something out and save a little.
- Diptyque Eau de Sens (c/o) is new for spring. I tested a sample and fell head over heels in love with it. Orange blossom is hard for me to wear – I think it often smells so good as a room fragrance, but strong citrus doesn’t always work well with my skin chemistry. This one is very good.
- Kevyn Aucoin The Lip Gloss in Starlight and Candlelight are pretty layering glosses for spring. Review and swatches of both shades here (Starlight is a must).
- Kevyn Aucoin The Pure Powder Glow blushes have been on my radar for a long time and they do not disappoint for a very natural glow. Shadore is the most perfect powdery pink I think I’ve ever tried.
- Kevyn Aucoin The Sculpting Powder (c/o) in Light is a new shade of the sculpting powder that works better on my skin compared to the Medium option which I found too cool-toned on me. Original review + thoughts on Medium here, swatches of Light to follow soon.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush (c/o) in Incandescent Electra is one of the prettiest soft iridescent peachy colors I’ve ever tried. It was originally exclusive to the limited-edition blush palette trio but a little over a year ago they launched it separately and I’m really happy they did.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Strobe Powder in Euphoric Strobe Light is my favorite option out of all the new strobe powders. Swatches of all 4 shades from Hourglass in this post here.
- Hourglass Extreme Sheen Lipgloss in Lush (c/o) is a really pretty golden peach shimmer perfect for warmer months.
- By Terry Terrybly Mascara in Black is quite the splurge but I tried a mini tube and loved it so much I bought several tubes of the full size. It thickens and volumizes lashes. It doesn’t clump or smudge. I really love it.
- By Terry Sun Designer Palettes are probably the most beautiful palettes I’ve ever owned. each one is simply stunning. I splurged on both about a month ago and even though I was not happy about the high price tag I have no regrets and adore both. Review and swatches to follow soon but they are wonderfully pigmented and blend smoothly on the skin to give the face life.
- Eve Lom Daily Protection SPF 50 (c/o) is a new to me sunscreen that dries to a velvety matte finish. It’s suitable for my super sensitive skin and layers really nicely over moisturizer. It does not feel heavy or greasy and foundation looks good on top of it. I love the pump packaging. Full review soon.
Every time I try something from Eve Lom I’m always impressed. If you have any recs from the line please let me know. Or if you have any other favorites you see online at Space NK you think I should try I’m all ears!