On My Radar/New in Beauty

I hope everyone is having a great week. I’m in Dallas right now for the rewardStyle conference, I will try to get in a couple reviews before the end of the week (fingers crossed). Right now, some new items on my radar right now:

• Chanel Summer has hit stores with an amazing collection this year, I splurged on almost the entire collection (sneak peek above of the glossimers), highlights for me: 4 new shades of Le Vernis in Pink Tonic, Sweet Lilac, Mirabella, Tutti Frutti and 1 repromoted color Eastern Light, 4 new shades of Glossimers in Hello, Sexy, Happy, Sunny and 1 repromoted color in Glaze, 3 new to die for Illusion D’Ombres, in Mirage, New Moon, Utopia
  • Tatcha has a gorgeous Okasan Mother’s Day Set this year, they are running a campaign on their Tatcha Facebook Page where fans share advice from their mom to enter for a chance to win the Mother’s Day Kit, (also online you can get a free deluxe sample Revitalizing Eye Cream with orders over $50. Code: AGELESS).
  • Hourglass has made their Ambient Lighting Palette permanent, it’s now back online at Sephora (review from a few months ago here)
  • Bobbi Brown summer is a Raw Sugar theme with nudes and bronzes, the Eye Shimmer Brick looks amazing, I can’t wait to check it out!
  • Guerlain has released a Terracotta Perfume among some other summer shades of Nail Lacquer and Lip Gloss (have you seen them yet?)
  • YSL seems to have quite a few new releases with blue Summer Nail Lacquers, Rouge Volupte Gloss and the Baby Doll Kiss and Blush stains, I haven’t seen these yet but so many have been raving about them, tell me what you think
  • Tory Burch has the cutest cosmetic bags right now with a gorgeous spring floral print
What’s on your radar right now?

Comments

1. April 24, 2014 / 11:13 pm

Love this collage!!

2. April 25, 2014 / 12:47 am

Can't wait for your swatches of the Chanel polishes!

3. April 25, 2014 / 2:34 am

I think you'd really enjoy the YSL Kiss & Blush stains. I have been enjoying them more then the Dior Fluidsticks. They are a bit more matte but just as pigmented. I am loving #5 and topping it with the YSL Gloss Volupte in #15Gina
    lovecitystyles.blogspot.com

4. April 25, 2014 / 3:06 am

Eagerly waiting for the YSL polishes to hit Singapore too! Love this light blue shade!! <3 And of course Chanels new cream blush!! Excited to see reviews on these 😀

5. April 25, 2014 / 5:55 am

Hey Sabrina, I am not even a gloss girl, but I really really like Guerlain Nahema Smack! You should check it out when the collection hit the stores for sure 🙂 I think the new Rouge Automatique, Tonka Imperiale, might be right up your alley as well (it's more of a nude shade)! Annnd I can't wait to see Chanel summer!

6. April 25, 2014 / 6:56 am

I reaaaally really wanna try the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette. First thing on my radar is Charlotte Tilbury's Filmstar Bronze and Glow omg <3

| http://www.noirettediary.com |

7. April 25, 2014 / 8:27 am

That Tory Burch bag is beautiful.

8. April 25, 2014 / 10:07 am

Really excited about the Chanel items, especially the polishes, and the Guerlain Terracotta fragrance – none have launched here in UK yet! Susan, London

9. April 25, 2014 / 10:31 am

Finally, Chanel polishes that are not just dupes for all the other Chanel polishes! Can't wait!

April 25, 2014 / 4:38 pm

I have the new YSL nail polishes for summer and they are GORGEOUS!!!!! – Zeynep

11. April 25, 2014 / 5:10 pm

The Bobbi Brown Raw Sugar palette looks stunning! Now on my summer wish list.

12. April 29, 2014 / 8:34 pm

I'm patiently waiting on both Chanel and Bobbi Brown to release their Summer Collections here in Canada…both I'm hearing won't be until June! Arrrggh LOL I have seen the Guerlain collection in person and while pretty, especially the bronzer, I wasn't compelled to purchase. I also smelled the new perfume and honestly it was very heady, it smelled strongly of suntan lotion and jasmine…not my taste.

Cheers, Lisa
    @LittleMama71

May 2, 2014 / 3:27 am

Got the Bobbi Brown Raw Sugar palette in today…does not look like the pic at all. It was very warm in color, not at like I expected 🙁