Currently

I’m currently loving fresh-cut flowers this spring. There’s nothing like a simple bouquet of tulips or roses to brighten the home or desk. A few favorite reads and new things on my radar:

• Sneak peeks of Chanel Summer have surfaced on Specktra and Makeup and Beauty Blog
  • Skincare Sunday new features/reviews are up on my go-to Café Makeup
  • Nuxe has a new Prodigieux Le Parfum that I’m dying to smell, now on Relly Ree
  • Loved this vlog featuring a week in the life of Lily Pebbles
  • Lovely mauve beauty products on With Love From Nisha
  • First signs of Guerlain summer on Bellachique
  • NARS reformulated their lipglosses, round-up on Temptalia
  • I need to check out the YSL Gloss Voluptes after seeing them on Edelich
  • FYI, thanks to the heads up from a few readers, Nordstrom has 10% off some select beauty products until April 21st (find out which items qualify by clicking on the sale section). There is also an online gift with purchase with any $125 purchase. Some of my picks below:

What’s on your radar this weekend? Have you seen any of the new items above? I’d love to hear your thoughts!

Comments

1. April 13, 2014 / 7:47 pm

Thank you so much for the link love Sabrina!
    I'm really loving fresh flowers too, my current bouquet needs replacement, I'm thinking peonies! ^^

• April 13, 2014 / 8:46 pm

Peonies are some of my favorites! In pink and white 🙂 xo Kelly msdioraddict.blogspot.com

2. April 13, 2014 / 8:48 pm

Love it! I just bought some tulips and they really do brighten the whole room! I want to add a few more YSL Rouge Volupte Shine lipsticks… I have 8, 9, and 13 and I love them all! xo Kelly msdioraddict.blogspot.com

3. April 13, 2014 / 10:48 pm

FYI: I dropped by Nordstrom today to pick up a Khiels cleanser and the Chanel counter was offering 10% off cosmetics today only!! Of course I left with a handful of products.

4. April 13, 2014 / 11:20 pm

I actually ran into Chanel Summer 2014 and purchased all of the polishes. I was able to do a quick hand swatch, and the entire line is on-point. I've been posting about the items as well. I swear they've reformulated Le Vernis- it's even better than the new Dior Gel!

5. April 14, 2014 / 3:15 am

I'm not a big fan of tulips but pictures like these make me wanna go and buy a bouquet haha, peonies are definitely my favorite, maybe I'll try both! x

6. April 14, 2014 / 8:28 am

I loooove the Chanel summer polishes! Especially the two tone nail looks that Chanel are promoting them with! xx

7. April 14, 2014 / 7:12 pm

Hi Sabrina! Thank you for including me! I love your blog!