I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. I have a lengthy to-do list for the weekend but I’ve decided to have a lazy Saturday and catch up on blog reads. Currently loving these reads:
- Net-A-Porter just celebrated their One Year Beauty Anniversary (congrats!), check out this week’s issue of The Edit to see what’s in the makeup bags of Cate Blanchett, Miranda Kerr and Alexa Chung
- NARS Matte Multiples are amazing, I bought four and the texture is very smooth yet very pigmented (I’m still testing them), check out the review and swatches on Café Makeup and this helpful video from NARS How To: Create Contour with the Matte Multiple
- In a blog rut? FabulousK has five helpful tips to get your blogging mojo back
- You’ve seen me sing praises of Caudalie’s Divine Oil, check out The Dolls Factory for more info and beautiful photos of their products
- Dior is giving their nail polishes a makeover, I don’t have details on the US release dates but British Beauty Blogger has a lovely preview
Have a beautiful weekend!