The Sephora VIB 20% off sale is here from November 7th to the 11th! Instores and online for V.I.B.s only (online code is VIBTOPIA). I’m starting to look for gifts, stocking stuffers and small add-ons as the holidays are approaching. Here are a few gift ideas of what’s sparked my interest, also some staples I love that you might want to save on.
Gifts and Stocking Stuffers Under $30
- Caudalie Hand and Body Duo $15 – mini set of their Divine Oil and Hand Cuticle cream, perfect to carry in your purse or for a stocking stuffer
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Nail Lacquer $18 – cute packaging in a pearly champagne shimmer is a classic for nails
- Fresh Sugar Baby Set $28 – trio of mini lip treatments in their Scrub, Rose Sugar and Sugar Lip Shine
- Benefit Gettin’ Cheeky Trio $17 – I’ve actually been eyeing these three tints for quite some time but didn’t want to splurge on the full sizes
- Drybar VIP Pack $25 – any chance to try Drybar items, especially in a set is a must for me, this has their Dry Shampoo, Hair Spray and Volumizer
Splurges to Save On
- Fresh Sugar Treasures $50 – this makes one really nice gift for the holiday or you can break down the set to put items in gift bags
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette $58 – if you just get one thing, I’d recommend you get this palette, it’s beautiful and goof-proof (review here)
- Edward Bess Best Lip Palette $75 – splurgy but a classic
- Edward Bess Daydream Bronzer $45 – if you’ve been wanting this but didn’t like the price, now’s your chance to save
- Caudalie Divine Indulgence Set $49 – this is the same price as the full sized oil by itself, you get to try the scrub and divine legs
For the sale I’m limiting my shopping card to a few items (plus two sets from above):
- Drybar The Chaser Shine Pomade $28 – this makes my hair frizz-free and shiny without being greasy, my husband loves this as well
- Drybar Happy Hour Shampoo $23 – this is my clarifying shampoo I use 1-2x per week (alternating with others), when I use this it makes the hair bouncy and shiny, love the scent as well
- Drybar Happy Hour Conditioner $23 – for those who want a lightweight conditioner, this is the best one I’ve tried
- Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water $39 – one of my favorite cleansing waters, when I’m short on time in the mornings I use this in the morning
- L’Occitane Hand Cream $12 each – these are hand savers but pricey, now is a good time to save
For my husband, he loves the Tom Ford Noir and Jack Black Products. I know I’m getting him the Tom Ford Noir and Jack Black Turbo Wash. Contemplating the other items. Do you have any recommendations for him?
What’s on your shopping list? I’ll be playing around with my FF cart today. Trying to limit my purchases in anticipation for upcoming sales from other stores and brands as well. Are you splurging on anything for yourself or stocking up on any gifts? I’m all ears for your recommendations before I hit SUBMIT!