On My Radar & Weekend Reads

On my radar right now: Burberry Beauty Nail Polishes have arrived! They are listed for $21 each, I’ve spotted 17 colors online at Nordstrom (some are available for pre-order) and 4 shades available online at Burberry (there’s an exclusive gorgeous gold shade!). Have you tried these yet?

Also loving right now:

• Makeup and Beauty Blog shows us the dreamy lip palette from Edward Bess (stunning!)
  • @evachen212 has an instagram snapshot of the new upcoming Urban Decay Naked3
  • @JessiHogan gives us an Instagram sneak peek at Tom Ford Spring/Summer
  • Rouge Deluxe shows us a sneak peek at Chanel Beauty Spring
  • Temptalia swatches two stunning Tom Ford reds in Shameless and Vampire Kiss
Hope you are having a wonderful Saturday! I did some damage restocking on Drybar staples at Sephora earlier. So many new things out for the holidays – trying to make a list and narrow down picks!

Comments

1. November 10, 2013 / 12:47 am

Hi Sabrina,

I love how soft and gorgeous the Burberry nail colors look 🙂

2. November 10, 2013 / 12:56 am

I've already made my Sephora purchase but I'm trying to think of anything else that has been on my wish list. Thanks for the heads up on the polishes! I hope they're as good as everything by Burberry beauty.

3. November 10, 2013 / 1:55 am

Omg these bottles are to die for!

4. November 10, 2013 / 3:33 am

Very interested in the nail polish but the Burberry website stated they are only 8ml or 0.27 fl oz.

5. November 10, 2013 / 12:13 pm

Oh wow…Burberry nail polishes
    Happy Sunday <3

6. November 10, 2013 / 2:02 pm

Interesting bottle design. The shades look so elegant and pretty, love them.

7. November 10, 2013 / 2:54 pm

The Burberry shades really do look stunning. I need to check out the gold shade too. As for the Naked 3, I'm a little surprised by how similar it looks to the Naked 2

8. November 10, 2013 / 4:45 pm

I ordered a couple of the Burberry shades the other day. Unfortunately, I have to wait until the end of the month to get them, lol. And I saw the gold shade on Burberry's website a few days ago, too–but it said it was sold out–but it's there now!!! Might have to quick grab that. Thanks for the heads up, Sabrina!

9. November 10, 2013 / 8:43 pm

Oh God! Those shades are fantastic! Must get to Nordstrom's asap! Thanks for this Sabrina my love! Hope you and the menagerie are well!! xo

November 11, 2013 / 7:56 pm

I got one in Stone, the brush could be better it's a bit thick and too straight somehow but the formula is fantastic and it dries completely in just few minutes, no need for the TC. The packaging is beautiful.

11. November 13, 2013 / 1:34 pm

Just wearing Oxbllod 303. I am a nail polish noob but I think this is nail polish in perfection. And yes, packaging is really nice!