Weekend Wishlist

Currently on my radar: 1. Smythson Notebook – to keep all my notes organized in one notebook | 2. Longchamp Le Pliage Coin Purse – so cute but not sure how practical this one is | 3. Dior Minuit Nail Lacquer for Holiday – love the packaging | 4. Guerlain Crazy Paris Terracotta Bronzer – I see pink, peach and bronze, enough said! | 5. Diptyque L’Ombre dans L’Eau Solid Perfume – my husband says he likes this one on me | 6. Bobbi Brown Sequin Shimmer Brick Eye Palette – missed out on past palettes, hope to get this one this year

What’s on your wishlist this weekend?

Comments

1. October 19, 2013 / 10:27 pm

I just got Minuit yesterday–it's absolutely beautiful.

2. October 20, 2013 / 1:54 am

Hi I love your blog! I've been reading it for ages! Anyway I have tagged you in the Favourite Things In My Room Tag! I know its probably not your normal type of blog post! But I hope you take part! Xx

3. October 20, 2013 / 7:30 am

Yes, Minuit is on my radar too 🙂

4. October 20, 2013 / 9:45 am

Love your picks! I finally picked up the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette (otherwise that would be on the list), but I'm definitely lusting over the new NARS Blush Palette!

xx Lauren
    Dirty Blonde Ambition

5. October 20, 2013 / 3:31 pm

Oh my! How pretty is the Bobbi Brown Sequin Shimmer Brick Eye Palette – I have to see if I can get my hands on one of these. Gorgeous!

6. October 20, 2013 / 3:59 pm

Hi Sabrina,

The Smythson notebook is so cute! Diptyque L'Ombre dans L'Eau is my favorite perfume from Diptyque's lineup! I've tried the Eau de Parfum and Eau de Toilette, but have yet to try the solid version. I'll have to try it next time I visit the boutique 🙂

October 20, 2013 / 8:28 pm

Hi Sabrina: I was wondering what you think of the Pomander Mini candle as well as the Philosykos Solid Perfume and the Eau Duelle which I layer together. I fell in love which these fragrances the other day at Nordstrom.
    Thanks.

October 21, 2013 / 3:40 am

I'd pass on the longchamp coin purse. It's so freaking cute but pretty useless, IMO. I bought two last winter and ended up returning them, too small to use as a wallet it won't fit cards. And make up wise other than holding lipsticks/lipbalms it really can't fit much. If they made it a smidge taller it would make it functional for so many uses. But at the size and shape it pretty much is only good for carrying loose change.