Inside My Bag

Inside my makeup bag: mini Jo Malone Wild Bluebell (gift from a Neiman Marcus beauty event), NARS Frivolous Velvet Gloss Pencil (reviewed here), Chanel Le Volume de Chanel mascara, Chanel Twinkle Glossimer, mini MAC 168SH (limited), YSL Rouge Volupté Shine in #8 (reviewed here), Chanel Double Perfection Powder (old discontinued shade). Chanel makeup bag was a gift with purchase from a recent Nordstrom Trend Show back in April.

What’s in your makeup bag now?

Follow the beauty look book via Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

Comments

1. June 10, 2013 / 5:39 pm

Now that's a fancy bag with some fancy content! I really need to try one of the Jo Malone scents soon, I've been getting into scents more again lately ^^. I love the fierce red shade of your make-up pouch btw! ^^

2. June 10, 2013 / 6:26 pm

How on earth did you get all these products in this bag, I have this one too but I find it to be very small?

• June 10, 2013 / 6:31 pm

They all fit in mine. The bag is just the right size.

• June 10, 2013 / 6:33 pm

could there be diffent sizes of this red bag? I have black bags from Chanel that are one size bigger than this one is?

• June 10, 2013 / 6:41 pm

I'm sorry I don't really know how to answer your question except that this is really what I have in my bag right now. Yes, everything featured in this post fits inside – all the items are very snug but if stacked properly the bag is just the right length and depth to fit all that's shown in the post and zip closed all the way. I don't know what Chanel releases in terms of gifts to all retailers, but yes it's possible the bags come in different sizes depending on season, retailer, region etc.

3. June 10, 2013 / 7:07 pm

Wow, a very top end make up stash! I love it all though. Looks all so pretty.

Nicky
    zeeblikesit.blogspot.com
    xx

4. Paige
    June 10, 2013 / 7:09 pm

Wow, that's such a bold red color for a Chanel makeup bag. I usually see it comes in black, or white like the one I'm using right now (got it from one of last year's holiday sets I think?).

I love seeing what you pack in your makeup bag. I jam pack mine too 😛 In it, there are YSL semi-loose powder, Shu Uemura travel face brush, Chanel Myriade Glossimer, Chanel Rose Écrin blush, and NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer.

5. June 10, 2013 / 7:15 pm

Love! I love the Jo Malone Minis.. they are so cute & fantastic for travel.

6. June 10, 2013 / 8:34 pm

Such beautiful, elegant picks! Can't go wrong with NARS Lip Pencils and YSL Rouge Voluptes! I've been loving NARS' new Satin Lip Pencils. I have Majella (a rich red) and it's lovely! xo

7. June 10, 2013 / 10:41 pm

Hi Sabrina, Lovely items! I've been loving Double Perfection lately as well 🙂

8. June 10, 2013 / 11:01 pm

I've got the Jo Malone Blackberry and Bay, MAC Studio Fix powder, Soap & Glory Plum Jam, Maybelline Babylips in Cherry Me, Caudalie Beauty Elixir, Chanel eyeliner in #66 Brun. I think that's it for the on-the-go stuff.

June 11, 2013 / 12:15 am

I wasn't in love with that scent, although I thought I would be after reading the description. I am loving the Jo Malone honey blossom right now.
    Cuurently in my bag I have a terracotta light bronzing powder in blondes, Chanel beige lame eyeshadow, Clarins instant light lip perfector, Makeup Forever smoky lash mascara, and Chanel vitalumiere aqua compact foundation. xx

M.Fay

10. June 11, 2013 / 12:50 am

My bag? Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer, Lancôme waterproof concealer, Make Up For Ever HD loose powder, MAC Warm Soul blush, L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking mascara, Dior Apricot Lip Maximizer, Fresh Lip Balm in Petal, MAC Lie Low eyeshadow, travel size Nars Monoi Oil. And for a pop of color, Albeit Lipstick in Cerise.

11. June 11, 2013 / 10:54 am

The only items I carry with me at them moment are NARS Tolède, Clarins Lip Perfector in 05 and Givenchy compact Les Plumetis with an old Chanel mirror I just can't part with. Love your little bag!

12. June 11, 2013 / 4:25 pm

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

13. June 11, 2013 / 11:47 pm

I love Jo Malone scents. And your makeup bag and contents are very glam!! I've recently gotten back into makeup after a 10yr hiatus. I started off on the lower end of the price point, but now I'm ready to step my game up and go for luxe.

14. June 15, 2013 / 1:02 am

My cosmetic bag now contains 6 different Jo Malone samples that I received recently when making a purchase at Neiman Marcus recently. My cosmetic case (from Pottery Barn in a blue and green paisley print) contains Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm, Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in Sand, TOUCHE ÉCLAT – Radiant Touch in Color 2, Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Rose Petal, Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Loose Powder in Pale Yellow, Bobbi Brown Lilac Rose Eye Palette, and Perfekt Lash Perfection Gel.

15. June 18, 2013 / 6:33 am

I wish they sold those sizes of Jo malone, then I would definitely buy more scents from the brand. even the 1oz bottle is a bit much for me, as I'm afraid I'll never use them up! I quite like wild bluebell too 🙂