Sneak Peek: Giorgio Armani Summer 2013

Armani has a number temptations this summer including a collection of new Flash Lip Lacquers newly repackaged Fluid Sheers (with a few new shades) and a breathtaking Bronzer/Shadow palette. I passed on everything from the spring collection but fell in love with summer. If you’re an Armani fan, you’re bound to fall in love the new items. Swatches to come soon.

Comments

1. April 23, 2013 / 5:38 am

I just bought the palette too–so excited to give it a good test! I'm bummed though because I forgot to swatch the new Fluid Sheers! Will definitely have to go back–they look gorgeous!

2. April 23, 2013 / 9:54 am

For once I'm kinda digging the palette, the powder makes it all look really good! The fluid sheers are definitely interesting, I swatched them in store and they really brought out a wide range of colours. Cannot wait to read your thoughts Sabrina!

3. April 23, 2013 / 12:35 pm

*swoon* I think I saw a picture on Twitter and I was already getting really hyped up! I swatched some of the Fluid Sheers but I couldn't really figure out what they're for, so I can't wait to read all about it!

4. April 23, 2013 / 12:59 pm

Hi Sabrina, I can't wait to see your reviews, especially of the Armani bronzer palette!

5. April 23, 2013 / 2:58 pm

It looks like you got a gorgeous selection, Sabrina. I can hardly wait to read your reviews.

6. April 23, 2013 / 3:16 pm

Looks like it's time for me to start up my GA collection. Can you believe that I've only tried the mascara and foundation? You know I love me a great bronzer – I hope this will be at my NM counter next weekend.

7. April 23, 2013 / 4:01 pm

Those shades literally scream summer 🙂 All of these products look amazing xx

8. April 23, 2013 / 11:02 pm

I bought quite a few of the glosses already but I'm really curious about the fluid sheers.

9. April 24, 2013 / 5:55 am

This sounds like a great collection. I really want that palette, and I want to know what exactly is the fluid sheer.