I have exciting news for those in Southern California: this Saturday, May 4th, Le Métier de Beauté’s very own Mikey Castillo and Ivan Castro will be in store at Neiman Marcus in Beverly Hills from 10 am to 5 pm. Both are fresh off the Oscar de la Renta Spring Bridal fashion show and will be at the Beverly Hills store this weekend to do current spring, upcoming summer and bridal looks for those who schedule an appointment.
Le Métier de Beauté fans will have the opportunity to experience the line in its entirety and receive a makeup application or skincare consultation from the line’s leading experts. I have had my makeup done by Ivan before and can’t rave enough about what an extraordinary artist he is.
- Neiman Marcus Beverly hills also has the full Tom Ford Beauty line, Edward Bess has a counter there, they have the most amazing shoe department
- Saks Fifth Avenue next door has Dolce & Gabbana Makeup
- Barneys New York is a few blocks away and has the best fragrance boutique including Serge Lutens, L’Artisan, Frederic Malle, Byredo, Le Labo, skincare such as Aesop and Sunday Riley
- Bouchon Bakery is at the Montage
- Sprinkles Cupcakes and Ice Cream Shop is also in the area