Loving Right Now

Right now I’m loving (left to right):
  • Dolce & Gabbana Passione Nail Lacquer is the perfect mauve-pink-fuschia cream (here)
  • Jo Malone Blackberry and Bay is my latest fragrance love, fresh, sweet but not too sweet
  • MAC Cremesheen + Pearl has to be one of the prettiest collection of neutral pinks, peaches and corals I’ve ever seen! I had to get one of each shade but my favorites are the Cremesheen Glass lipglosses in Floating Lotus, Paper Lantern, and Pagoda (the swatches on Temptalia are phenomenal)
  • Chanel Coromandel Le Vernis is a classic rich warm bright red (here), it was discontinued a while ago but it’s now re-released on Chanel.com

Other reads that I’m loving:

What are you loving right now?

Comments

1. August 26, 2012 / 2:00 am

Coromandel is one of my all time favorite reds. So glad I can buy another bottle!

2. August 26, 2012 / 4:27 am

I haven't bought MAC cremesheen for a while, I don't like the "taste" of it. Love to hear what people likes…enjoyed your post!

3. August 26, 2012 / 6:14 am

I JUST got Coromandel today at Nordstrom! I got a lipstick with the same name to go with it. 🙂 I'm also wearing the new Jo Malone Blackberry and Bay (trying it out). Liking it so far with Wild Bluebells.

4. August 26, 2012 / 7:33 am

Ooh–you got all the Cremesheen + Pearl glosses that I was eyeing. They're stunning! And that Jo Malone fragrance sounds really nice too–I haven't ever tried any of her scents, but I definitely will check this one out tomorrow when I'm at the mall

August 26, 2012 / 8:10 am

I love Coromandel! I have already 3(!) bottles of Coromandel. With "black-polka-dots" silk-top is looks like a Tiffany style 🙂

Chantal

6. August 26, 2012 / 9:42 am

I love the nail polish tone! thanks for sharing

7. August 26, 2012 / 3:53 pm

Oh I must get Coromandel! 🙂 Thanks for letting us know it is available & thanks also for the mention xx

8. August 27, 2012 / 2:13 am

It's been a while since I stopped buying Mac lipglosses, I found them super sticky. I'm currently loving Nars larger than life lipglosses, Gold Digger is my favorite shade and I'm also loving Norma. For naipolish, I'm still undecided if I'll get one of Chanel's fall 2012 nailpolishes, which one is your fave?

9. August 27, 2012 / 5:32 am

I've wanted to sniff Blackberry and Bay for a while now. It sounds like an intriguing fruity-spice combination! I was also drawn in by MAC's Cremesheen + Pearl collection. Everything looked so dainty and feminine. I had so much trouble choosing amongst them, and am glad they're permanent.

Right now I'm loving my Chanel Perfection Lumiere (a re-re-discovery). I forgot how matte it can keep my face during the summer.

10. August 31, 2012 / 6:15 pm

I must try that Jo Malone ASAP! I love almost every scent in the line.

11. September 14, 2012 / 3:27 am

I love the Dolce & Gabana . Thank you for putting up a great blog, I will be back often, I love your style.