Latest from Le Métier de Beauté: Blush Kaleidoscope & Haute House Hues Collection by Ken Downing

A quick look at the latest from Le Métier de Beauté: re-release of their limited Blush Kaleidoscope (swoon!) and Limited-Edition Haute House Hues Lip Crème Lip Gloss Duo in Mum’s the Word and Two Lips and the new Snappy Dragon Nail Lacquer. More detailed thoughts, photos and swatches to come this evening, but I can tell you – call your Neimans counter ASAP if you’re interested. The Blush Kit arrived in very limited supply.

Comments

1. May 2, 2012 / 2:30 pm

So gorgeous! So far I only have the Blush Kaleidoscope on it's way to me but the lacquer and Lip Cremes are gorgeous as well!

2. May 2, 2012 / 2:57 pm

Beautiful products, the colours are pretty gorgeous! ♥

3. Eileen
    May 2, 2012 / 4:01 pm

Beautiful summer colors to be sure and so on trend. The blush Kaliedoscope will give you so much versatility and, of course, it is LMdB quality. This entire little collection is perfectly suited to your coloring, Sabrina. You'll look gorgeous.

4. May 2, 2012 / 5:05 pm

Gorgeous! Now I can't wait for my blush K'scope to arrive (Friday delivery seems like a lifetime away). Thx for sharing the swatches.
    xx

5. May 2, 2012 / 8:53 pm

Omg aren't all the products gorgeous!? My counter got them on Monday and I couldn't resist. Looking forward to reading your thoughts.

6. May 2, 2012 / 8:55 pm

Wow, so many beautiful items and your photographs are as stunning and helpful as always. I might actually be drooling right now! 😀

7. May 2, 2012 / 8:56 pm

Oops sorry for the double comment… I pressed enter and it posted…

Anyways, I'm currently wearing snappy dragon on my nails and wow! It looks so neon pink when on. It's gorgeous!

8. May 2, 2012 / 9:53 pm

love the polish.. that's about it 🙂

9. May 2, 2012 / 10:30 pm

Wow! I want those lip cremes!

10. Christine
    May 3, 2012 / 3:14 am

Do you know how Snappy Dragon compares to ShocKen Pink and Solaris?

11. May 3, 2012 / 5:22 am

This was such a beautifully done collection! It makes me want to dabble in LMdB 🙂 The blush Kaleidoscope seems especially versatile since you have have all the colors in one place and can custom blend each morning.

12. mkdallas
    May 3, 2012 / 8:58 pm

I just received my lip creme duo and am somewhat daunted by the brightness of "Mums The Word". I've had to mix in a bit of "Sweet Creme" or "Vanilla Rose" to tone it down a bit and I'll be interested to hear your thoughts on it. As always, thanks for your fabulous blog and beautiful pictures!

13. May 4, 2012 / 3:01 pm