Many have asked me to share what I’ll be wearing for New Year’s Eve. I’m still working on the outfit but I’ve already planned the makeup look. Here’s my first Polyvore attempt (not sure if I pulled in all the right items for the above photos, but the look is detailed below):
- Dolce & Gabbana Perfect Creamy Foundation in Natural Beige 120 mixed with a pale highlighter
- Chanel Poudre Universelle Compacte in Rose Merveille 120 dusted all over
- Armani Sheer Blush #10
- Armani Jacquard Face Palette to highlight
- Laura Mercier Metallic Crème Eye Colour in Gold
- Chanel Beige Lamé 417 Soft Touch Eyeshadow
- Armani Eyes to Kill #6 Khaki Pulse
- NARS Larger than Life Volumizing Mascara
- Bobbi Brown Gel Liner Caviar Ink
- Armani Gloss d’Armani Pink 502 + 507 mixed
- Chanel Black Pearl #513 Le Vernis
- L’Artisan Mûre et Musc
I’ll be offline for a few days but I’ll be checking in here and there to publish comments/questions via my iPhone. I’m running out the door right now to get a Black Pearl manicure 🙂 Toes will be covered so I’m passing on the pedicure this week. I wish everyone a Happy New Year!
What will you be wearing tomorrow night?