Chanel Sweet Beige & Sparkle d’Or Glossimer and Enivrée Rouge Allure

My picks for lips from Chanel holiday:
  • Enivrée Rouge Allure – a healthy glowing sparkly pink (applies true to the tube, but the arm swatch below looks sheerer than in person)
  • Sparkle d’Or Glossimer – a transparent gloss infused with gold flecks
  • Sweet Beige Glossimer – pink nude beige with gold shimmers

When I was at the counter there were no testers so I picked the colors I felt were safe. Enivrée Rouge Allure gives a beautiful healthy flushed pink glow. The texture of the Rouge Allures are pure luxury – creamy and moisturizing. The shimmer is a stunner with multi-colored flecks but without frost or grittiness. The glossimers are beautiful neutrals. Sweet Beige covered my entire lip to give a nude-pink glossy pout. The pigment is medium. Sparkle d’Or is a sheer almost clear color that gives a hint of golden sparkle. It’s a good layering gloss. I love that the glosses matched the eye shadow single theme of beige and gold. I did not get good lip swatches but here are a few more close ups.

I do believe Enivrée Rouge Allure is unique and a must-have for the holiday season – it’s not similar to any of the Rouge Cocos, except it’s perhaps similar to the Rose Dentelle Rouge Coco with added complex shimmers. The glossimers are lovely but  fairly standard in my opinion. They are stunners but I think there have been better shades released in past seasons by Chanel.

Comments

1. October 13, 2011 / 5:51 am

WOW! So wonderful!
    I love this Lipstick and Lipglosses!
    But in Germany this Chanel Holiday Look will be not available 🙁
    I am so sad!
    xoxo

2. October 13, 2011 / 6:40 am

OK! I'm going to the Chanel counter!

3. October 13, 2011 / 7:13 am

Oh, Sweet Beige is totally my kind of colour, I like it♥!

4. GalileosDaughter
    October 13, 2011 / 12:05 pm

Thanks for the photos–could you compare Sweet Beige to Sarong?

5. Eileen
    October 13, 2011 / 3:25 pm

These particular selections aren't terribly original in regards to color, but Chanel is doing some interesting things with their micro-shimmer which makes even the mundane worthy of a second look. For anyone who doesn't already have something similar in their stash, any one of these would be a lovely and modern option. Personally, I was more drawn to the RA Laque this time around and got that in Empire: a luscious, warm, golden pink. If you're drawn to Enivrée, also check out Empire for something more glam.

6. October 13, 2011 / 5:13 pm

I have still yet to get any of the Rouge Cocos even though I keep promising myself to – would you say that this is the first color I should buy?? 🙂

October 14, 2011 / 1:59 am

I purchased the highlighter, Enivree, and Sweet Beige today and they are all beautiful. I know the highlighter was super expensive, but after I swatched it I couldn't say no- its the perfect glow! I I was very tempted by the Beige Lame eyeshadow however the glitter is surprisingly large- it reminded me of the Tony and Tina glitter eyeshadow I used to wear in high school!

8. October 14, 2011 / 4:45 am

I love the homey name and unassuming color of sweet beige. It's the glossimer for me!

9. October 14, 2011 / 3:43 pm

GalileosDaughter – From memory though I believe Sarong is more brownish/tan while Sweet Beige is lighter.

Katherine – This color happens to be a Rouge Allure which I think is lovely. For Rouge Cocos (slightly less moist in texture) I'd recommend Ruban Rose, Gardenia or Perle for your first one.

10. October 14, 2011 / 4:26 pm

Thanks for the swatches! That Sweet Beige color is perfect! I've been looking for a nude color exactly like that.

11. October 14, 2011 / 8:24 pm

I love how the gold really reflects off nicely. its stunning and amazing.