Inside My Bag

Wallet, iPhone, sugar packet, gum, keys, Balenciaga makeup bag, MAC mini brush, Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Boy, Chanel Graphite Le Vernis, MAC Lightly Prancing Dazzleglass Creme (from Nordstrom’s Nude Scene Lip Set), Laura Mercier mini transluscent powder

To those who cannot figure out why there is nail polish in my purse: it’s only carried for a short period of time when I go to get my nails done. How else do you carry your nail polish to the salon? I had taken these photos after I went to get my nails done with Chanel Graphite. Hence it’s appearance in this feature.

Comments

1. July 8, 2011 / 3:13 pm

I need to have your bag and all of it's contents <3

2. Ritika
    July 8, 2011 / 3:22 pm

Hi Sabrina, I'm such a big fan of your blog! Long time lurker, thought I'd tell you how much I enjoy reading your blog 🙂

3. July 8, 2011 / 3:27 pm

I just love that bag!

4. July 8, 2011 / 3:32 pm

LOVE your bag!

5. July 8, 2011 / 3:42 pm

I love the makeup bag & that nail polish on you! Love it!

6. July 8, 2011 / 3:57 pm

How fun to see the way you have organized your purse and makeup bag! This encourages me to pare down the contents of mine……..

7. July 8, 2011 / 4:04 pm

Ugh major bag envy! I love your handbag collection as much as your cosmetic collection.

8. July 8, 2011 / 4:27 pm

All I can say is WELL JEL!!

July 8, 2011 / 4:43 pm

That is such a cute bag! Does Chanel still make that bag? If yes, what model is that? BTW- I love your bag and get excited read it everyday with my morning coffee!

10. July 8, 2011 / 5:00 pm

why do you keep a nail polish in your purse? do you apply it when you're out?

11. July 8, 2011 / 5:32 pm

Sabrina, I love this! Everything looks so beautiful and I love the little Balenciaga bag – you can fit so much into your Chanel!

12. July 8, 2011 / 5:56 pm

Love your Balenciaga makeup bag! It's so cute!!!!!

13. July 8, 2011 / 6:04 pm

This is not a makeup request, but could you tell me how you care for your Chanel purses so they last forever? I am saving up for my first Chanel and I want to make sure my daughter can have it one day as well 😉

14. July 8, 2011 / 6:43 pm

Graphite looks stunning on you! I can't wait to wear it next hehe. Always love your bag posts. =)

15. July 8, 2011 / 7:37 pm

Like your nail polish.
    Have the same laura mericer pressed powder as you. And Channel 2.55 has a bigger capacity than I thought!

16. July 8, 2011 / 8:13 pm

I love your bag and I love all the pretty, little things you carry inside. I have just about the same stuff in my bag too.

17. July 8, 2011 / 9:32 pm

Sabrina!

Haven't written is oh! so! long!

BUT I had to say YAY!!!! You FINALLY got a 2.55!!!! You're such a Chanel girl how did you ever live without it? Hehe!! Do you love it? I, also, have the same bag. I have the caviar and the lambskin. The caviar is more practical, however.

So, I have back logged comments ; )

!) I Love your BEAUTIFUL kitty cat!! You posted a pic of him on a weekly roundup. Is he still terrorizing the neighborhood cats?

2) And I'm pretty sure we have the same birthday!!….which brings me to #3

3) I can still think about some beauty product, and OF COURSE you have it up on the front page of your EVER AWESOME blog!!!! You're still my first stop in beauty! And apparently, still sisters from another mother! Love you sister!

Hope al is well!

18. Walls
    July 8, 2011 / 10:30 pm

Thanks for sharing the amazing contents of your phenomenal Chanel bag. I am particularly smitten with that Balenciaga makeup bag, however. I like that it has just the right amount of edginess to make it distinctly and unapologetically Balenciaga!

19. July 8, 2011 / 10:44 pm

I love your bag! I would buy a Chanel but decided to do it after I finish my spending ban. Love the LV wallet too–I have a Vernis Zippy.

20. July 8, 2011 / 10:45 pm

omg what a beeeautiful bag! You are my new favorite blog, I'm so glad I stumbled upon it you have the greatest collection of makeup!

21. July 9, 2011 / 12:20 am

So classy. Love it!! You really have me wanting to collect minis now so I can fit everything into a smaller bag.

22. July 9, 2011 / 4:30 am

LOVE your bag. black. classic. chanel.
    amazing how much can fit in there. thank you for sharing – these are my favourite kind of posts x

23. July 9, 2011 / 5:11 am

I love the creative displays you put together in this post; I think displays are as fun as the beautiful products you post =)

24. July 9, 2011 / 6:20 am

ahh Chanel~ LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

25. July 9, 2011 / 10:43 am

I recognize the Instagram frames – is it possible to follow you there?

26. July 9, 2011 / 10:50 am

Of course I love your Chanel bag, that goes without saying, but I particularly love the last photograph with the makeup on the makeup bag. So clean and smart.

What a nicely paired-down version of just the essentials.

27. July 9, 2011 / 1:55 pm

These are some of my favorite posts! I love to see what people carry in their purses. You make me nervous having you carry that nail polish in that purse of yours with all its lovely contents! Are you not afraid of dropping it and it accidentally spilling?

28. July 9, 2011 / 3:09 pm

Thank you for sharing!! You have everything I want haha!! One day…..:P

29. July 9, 2011 / 3:20 pm

Thank you ladies for your kind comments. For those inquiring about the nail polish, the post has been updated at the end to answer your question.

30. July 10, 2011 / 4:01 pm

So precious! Now I am obsessed with getting Grafite after seeing that cutie pic with your hands around the little white Balenciaga:) I don't know if I will actually make the leap though(?) I am so boring with nails only nudes, reds, and pink shimmers. Maybe a bright pink Riveria if I am feeling frisky!
    Love this post
    xo
    lj

January 19, 2012 / 10:18 pm

you have everything in the world!!!