Coming Soon … Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2011 Picks

Dolce & Gabbana’s Fall 2011 collection has arrived in-store at select Saks stores. Those who did not like the metallics or dramatics we’ve seen to date this season will be happy to learn a number of brands are going natural and nude for fall. Dolce & Gabbana has released a soft palette of neutrals this season. After seeing a few things at Beverly Hills combined with Saks Houston’s recommendations from Nikki, these are my picks: Shimmer #6 Illuminator powder, Almond #77 Shine Lipstick, Praline #102 Lipgloss, Chocolate Nail Lacquer #203 & Cinnamon #80 Eyeshadow Duo. Reviews to come soon.

Also in the fall collection (sorry I don’t have all the names or descriptions), are two new eyeliners #17 (golden grass green), #18 (high frost white-gold), #28 Mocha Blush, #115 Cocoa Quad, #11 Berry Lipliner. I do not believe these are available online yet. For more information, I highly recommend you contact Saks Houston (ask for Nikki) for descriptions, recommendations & details. The items she sends via phone orders are always packaged in a beautiful exquisite black box.

To date, Dolce & Gabbana Makeup is exclusive to select Saks Stores in Atlanta, Beverly Hills, Houston, Miami, San Francisco & New York. Check Dolce & Gabbana’s website for international locations.

Comments

1. July 31, 2011 / 4:22 am

Sabrina your photography skills are AMAZing! I lust over every cosmetic item you post because of your photography skills.

2. July 31, 2011 / 4:59 am

The cinnamon duo and the illuminator look amazing.. I'm still waiting for my leopard bronzer from the last collection.. It's goorgeou! Can't wait to play around with it!

3. July 31, 2011 / 6:00 am

It looks beautiful, I have really been looking forward to this collection, offers something a bit different to the other fall releases x

4. NEMO
    July 31, 2011 / 10:32 am

I must tell you, Sabrina, that I no longer purchase DG makeup. I had a bad experience with Nikki some time ago, and that, coupled with my dismay at the Shine lipsticks habitually breaking in the tube, kind of ended my DG relationship. I went back to CHANEL and that's where I am staying. After a reasonably long enuf venture with DG, I can say that they in no way top or come close to CHANEL in quality or packaging.

5. wendy lieberman
    July 31, 2011 / 11:37 am

hi sabrina!!! after being bleary-eyed looking at hundreds of beauty websites you are definitely the best!! i was googling for all long time yesterday to see this collection. you were reading my mind! 😀 thankyou very much!! did you see pat mcgrath's video on the saks website? she always takes the two lipcolours and mixes them together. thought that was interesting….xo to you!!!

6. July 31, 2011 / 2:01 pm

WOW what a stunning fall collection!It is right up my alley as I love the soft neutral color palette.
    Agree with MakeUpDiva, your photos are so beautiful 🙂

7. July 31, 2011 / 3:05 pm

I must check out the Illuminator.

8. Sophia1105
    July 31, 2011 / 5:04 pm

That illuminator may have to make it's way to my home. Love that they're doing neutrals. Hope you had a lovely weekend.

9. July 31, 2011 / 7:19 pm

Love the look of the eye duo and highlighter. Can't wait to see your swatches of the lipstick! It is the only item I can't decide from photos whether I will like or not. I love the "sweet temptations" theme of the collection & the names of the products. In fact, they're making a bit hungry! Excellent photos, as always 🙂

10. July 31, 2011 / 8:50 pm

loving these! I wanna try the almond lipstick and the shimmer illuminator looks gorgeous!! thanks for the post<3

xo