Inside My Marc Jacobs Large Single

Happy Friday everyone! I can’t believe another week has flown by. Some of you are probably wondering if I will ever get to responding to your comments on recent posts. It has been my intention to do so for the past week, but I’ve been short on time and sleep. I will do my best to catch up this weekend. This is kinda a lazy post but know many of you like to see what’s inside my bag. I was able to fit a ton of stuff inside my Marc Jacobs Large Single in Beige from last spring (see my grey one from this fall modeled here). Those wondering where you can find the beige one – it’s probably very hard to find at this point since it was released about a year ago. However there is some good news! The MJ Resort Collection has another beige version which seems less pink and more cream colored but I haven’t seen it so I can’t confirm. You can see it on The Purse Forum’s Marc Jacobs Resource section.

The Large Single is a lovely purse but I think I will have to stop using it for work. The handle is on the delicate side and while it is sturdy, it doesn’t seem to be designed to support a heavy bag. If I do use it for work I’ll have to carry a lighter load by limiting my makeup to a lipstick and powder, perhaps one more small compact. (If you scroll down you will see I have my Paul & Joe makeup bag crammed full with way too much stuff.)

What I fit inside:

I love how the Spring 2010 Beige version has the slightest hint of pink to it.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Comments

1. October 15, 2010 / 7:10 am

I love this bag so much – I've wanted one ever since you posted about your grey one. The bag looks so classy and has the best shape! I can't wait to try one on in person.

2. October 15, 2010 / 7:16 am

Love the Paul and Joe stuff! Esp the make up bag-it's so cute. How are you liking the eyeshadow quad from Guelain? Is it versatile?

Love the blog (and your Chanel Vernis collection!)
    -N

October 15, 2010 / 10:24 am

Hi Sabrina! Just wondering why would you have to carry a full face make up stash aka 3 days travel set with you to work if you do your face at home in the morning? My experience showed me that I never use anything despite lipgloss/lipstick,blot paper and powder when at school/work. And I'm just like you,I liked carrying pretty and new make up items with me,until I realized how much weight they added to my bag. πŸ˜€

4. October 15, 2010 / 11:58 am

Chic as always. I know how trying to work full time and beauty blog is, so you have my full support (though I don't comment as much as I'd like).

Hope work is going well. =)

5. October 15, 2010 / 2:23 pm

I absolutely am obsessed with this bag!! I am so excited there may be a new cream color being released. This looks so amazing on you.

6. Eileen
    October 15, 2010 / 2:47 pm

You have such a great collection of handbags. I love the light blush color. It's that slight pink tinge that makes this particular bag perfect for spring. Although with so many pinks, plums, and smokey colors being shown, it's perfect for autumn's warmer days, too–especially here in So Cal.

7. Lipstickchick (Christine)
    October 15, 2010 / 3:16 pm

Hey stranger!

LOVE the bag, and totally understand the need to carry lots of makeup goodies around LOL … in my case, I just never seem to take anything OUT, but simply keep tossing things IN 'til I'm forced to evacuate the bag LOL.

I'm such a voyeur … I love posts like these!

Hope life is being good to you, Sabrina! Miss talking to you!

8. October 15, 2010 / 5:21 pm

This is a pretty bag..Like always I have a request again..:)

Can you do a post on how you take care of your bags. You have many bags from past collection (like 3 -4 yrsOld) and they still look BRAND NEW and Clean.
    Some questions like: Where do you keep your bag, when you are lunching out in food court kind of places?
    If ever you have to use a restroom, do you hook the bag on the hooks provided?
    These questions may be silly…but I really want to know how you take care of your bags.

9. October 15, 2010 / 6:54 pm

Loved this post Sabrina, and the bag with all those pretty makeup goodies! That wee little MAC168 is adorable, I got it but wasn't really comfortable using it so I returned it. Maybe I'll get the full size 168 sometime. Btw MAC hasn't had a friends and family sale this year.. hmmm πŸ™‚

10. October 15, 2010 / 10:10 pm

Aww… I LOVE your Marc Jacobs Large Single purse! It's so classy, and so are you!

The Spring 2010 Beige color is indeed a gorgeous color!

11. October 16, 2010 / 1:20 am

Hi honey!!!

Love the it bag <3

great blog!!

xoxo,
    IvΓ’nia Diamond*

12. October 16, 2010 / 9:38 pm

I love your purse posts. I over pack my makeup bag too, I can't help it, what if I'm out and need blush or lipstick and I don't have anything with me? Love the MJ bag so pretty!

13. October 17, 2010 / 10:23 am

Hi there,

I've Just discovered your blog, I love it πŸ™‚ just followed…

Ena

14. October 19, 2010 / 7:43 am

great post! love the purse it's so gorgeous x

15. October 20, 2010 / 11:22 pm

I love these purse posts! Please keep doing them πŸ™‚ It's really amazing what you can cram into your Paul & Joe makeup bag.

16. October 22, 2010 / 1:10 pm

such a classy bag! love it xo

December 20, 2013 / 12:31 pm

So elegant on you looks classy want to get one for myself now;)