I received these swatches in the mail from Krista from the Edward Bess counter at Bergdorfs today. Those interested in Edward Bess’s line but aren’t near NYC to check out his colors in person, I hope this post will help you!
Huge hugs and kisses to the ladies at Edward Bess. I love everything and thank you so much for these swatches.
FYI, a few notes and disclaimers:
* The glosses have tape over the swatches to prevent bleeding
* In the top photo, the first gloss Desert Glow (pale flesh beige) has bled into Soft Whisper (nude-beige) – so please click on the photo for larger viewing
* I am not affiliated with Bergdorf Goodman or Edward Bess – just a very happy customer
* Please note these swatches may vary on your screen compared to what I see
* Check Makeupalley.com for awesome product reviews
* There are additional swatches at Edwardbess.com
* Check out THIS LINK for other resources (Blogdorfgoodman, The Non-Blonde & The Beauty Alchemist)
I will be posting photos and swatches of the lipsticks I bought in the next week!