I have a roundup of some items on my radar along with a giveaway I’m hosting to celebrate the start of spring! First a quick note that I’ve updated the look of my site with a new design. There will be little tweaks here and there in the next week – but all the loading and mobile issues should be fixed now! If you still have any trouble viewing anything please shoot me an e-mail. For today’s post I have a few things on my radar right now:
- Madewell Leila Sandals (1) look like the perfect casual spring shoes that will be good for warm weather that have the comfort of flip flops but are a bit more dressy
- Chanel Cruise Collection for beauty is already live on Chanel.com! I have a few things sitting in my online cart including the Les Beiges Powder (2) in Medium Light, Le Vernis (3) shades in Coralium, Coquillage, Sargasso and Sea Whip, Rouge Coco Stylo (4) in Panorama, will be finalizing my picks later today
- I’m a sucker for rosy pink sunglasses and these Kate Spade Aviators (5) look so pretty, I’m hoping the frames aren’t too large!
- Edward Bess has some new things launched on QVC and as a huge fan of his cream highlighters I now have his Harmonious Hues Light Stick Trio (6) on my wishlist, they look perfect for spring to summer
- Bite Beauty has a cute pink tin set called the Love, Bite Lip Set (7) which looks tempting!
- Antica Farmacista just launched their Lush Palm Collection and it’s divine! I’m in love with the Lush Palm Diffuser which they sent over and I’ll review it soon (8) but now have the Room Spray (9) on my wishlist
- RMS Beauty has a new Magic Luminizer (10) which is described as a moonlit champagne, I rediscovered the Solar Eye Polish and fell back in love with it so now of course I’m intrigued by other items from their line
- MAC Lipglass (11) packaging got a makeover and they added more shades, I’ve accumulated a stockpile of empties for B2M and plan on checking them out later this week
- NARS has a new Sun Wash Diffusing Bronzer (12) in four shades, I’m curious to see how this compares to their current bronzer, I’ll be waiting to see and test in person before splurging, if you’ve tried this let me know your thoughts!
I’m running a giveaway this week for five $100 eGift Cards to Nordstrom. It’s open internationally but you must be 18 years or older to qualify and must use the widget below to enter. All the details are in the Terms and Conditions in the widget but here’s the rundown:
- Giveaway runs through 4/7/2017 11:45 PM EST
- Open internationally
- Must be 18 years or older to qualify
- Enter in the widget below – there are multiple ways to enter!
- Five separate winners will be selected at random through the widget within 48 hours after giveaway ends
- Selected winners will be contacted via e-mail from me and also listed on the widget in this post
- If selected you must respond and confirm within 72 hours otherwise another winner will be selected
- Selected winners will receive an eGift card within 24 hours of responding to my e-mail
- This giveaway is not sponsored or affiliated with anyone other than me