On my wishlist right now:
- L’Artisan L’Été en Douce (just used up my bottle and in need of a replacement)
- Chanel Holiday 2013 is now online at Nordstrom (yes, holiday!), eyeing the Rouge Rubis Le Vernis and Initiation Illusion D’Ombre
- updated by request: other holiday items I’ve spotted online include the Accent Blush, Fatal Illusion D’Ombre, Radieuse Rouge Allure, Moonlight Loose Powder and a Bronze Mascara Top Coat
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Nail Lacquer in Evelyn looks like the perfect stormy grey (is there anything else you would recommend from the line?)
- Koh Gen Do has new Aqua Illuminators in two shades, I think a trip to Barneys in order
Also in need of some new sweaters for fall and classic black pumps. What’s on your wishlist right now? Happy Friday!
Currently on my radar:
- Diptyque has released two new candles: Noisetier (hazelnut) and Genevrier (juniper), can’t wait to smell these in stores
- Dior Vernis in Nuit 1947 is a new shade released with the Dior Rouge collection
- NARS Pure Matte Lipstick in Peloponnese from the fall collection looks like the perfect tan/nude
- Burberry Fresh Glow powders have been on my list for weeks, keep meaning to visit my Burberry counter to test
- Giorgio Armani Rouge Ecstasy lipsticks come in some amazing nudes (I bought a peach last week, will go back for one nude and one plum this weekend)
- Proenze Schouler PS1 Pochette has been tempting me for months, I keep going back and forth trying to decide if these are practical, still lusting over the lovely colors they have
What’s on your lust list?
This is what is on my wishlist this week:
Diptyque Violette Scented Candle $60
I’ve received so many raves and recommendations on this one, I’ve added it to my wishlist to smell in store. Have you tried this one? Thoughts?
Diorshow Fusion Mono Eyeshadow $30
A new cream shadow formula from Dior. The colors look absolutely stunning. I have high hopes for these but they haven’t arrived in store yet. I restricted myself to ordering just Etoile which looks like a gorgeous gunmetal shimmer.
Chanel Affinité Le Blush Crème de Chanel $38
None of the stores near me received this hot pink blush for sale (only testers) and I’ve been stalking counters and online for it. It was on Chanel.com for a brief moment but sold out quickly before I could add to my cart and buy. Nordstrom.com now has it up online – I snagged it immediately this morning.
Dior Merveille Addict Lip Gloss (Nordstrom Exclusive) $29.50
This was a Nordstrom Exclusive I never saw at any of my counters. I’m assuming it sold out during the Early Access. My local Dior reps from Nordstrom didn’t even know about this one. Perhaps it was extremely limited? It’s still online although I haven’t seen many reviews for this one yet.
Le Métier De Beauté Galore Palette (Saks Exclusive) $125
This palette was featured on Best Things in Beauty and Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog. It looks gorgeous and is now available online at Saks.com – thoughts? Do you think the colors look too similar to existing shades or do they seem to be new ones? I’m torn on this but it’s still on my wishlist!
What’s on your wish list?